what turns you on about anal?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. what turns you on about anal?

• is it the sight?
    • the feeling?
    • the power?
    • all of the above.

Yeah Gabo, answer your own question!

Personally I like it because it feels so good... I mean I only do it when I am soooooo turned on to begin with...

But even more than that, it's a mental thing... it turns me on so much because it's such a very naughty thing to do...

Originally posted by tastyt

Personally I like it because it feels so good... I mean I only do it when I am soooooo turned on to begin with...

But even more than that, it's a mental thing... it turns me on so much because it's such a very naughty thing to do...

I definitely agree it is a mental thing, the first time I did that it hurt like hell, but with the right amount of lotion its all good to go;)

Originally posted by tastyt

exactly...its a mental thing...i mean when i'm down there munchin away i have my finger in it..if its clean my toung is on it..when doin doggie i'm starin at it..i'm always lookin at ass n i always want to be in it..you feel like an explorer - goin where no man has gone before..even though you've already done it in the bootay its like hell i didn't do it today

Guest gabo

I love anal for all of the reasons! I like it cause I have the power over her and I am in control. I love looking down and seeing my cock in and out of her ass! the feling is warm, tight, and with lube it slides all over the place. umm be back in 15...