Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do men like nipples as much as titties ?

dolcemimi

Some asshole at the mall came up to me and said "Nice nipples"

That was the first time in my whole life any man said anything about my peaches. I got small natural peaches but very PERKY nipples and they stick out of my shirts, sweaters and etc.

SO what's the deal ? Men like nipples too ? Cuz I didn't know they paid attention to nipples ..

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

My bf loves my nipples than he does my tits....why is that? Someone told me its a whole pyschological thing bout the males feeling closer like we are a mother figure to them when they suck on our nipples, reminds them of being nurtured by the mother lol i dunno

i thought you were single?~!?~!?~!

Originally posted by dolcemimi

I got small natural peaches but very PERKY nipples and they stick out of my shirts, sweaters and etc.

SO what's the deal ? Men like nipples too ? Cuz I didn't know they paid attention to nipples ..

NICE. Nipples are the best, the boob size doesn't matter...to me.

Nipples are great, but not the best part. When i lick, suck, tease, and play with breasts, I make sure i pay attention to the whole thing not just the nipple. Its alot more fun this way and the whole thing is beautiful. Thats why even when i see cleavage i love it.

Originally posted by XxS87xX

Nipples are great, but not the best part. When i lick, suck, tease, and play with breasts, I make sure i pay attention to the whole thing not just the nipple. Its alot more fun this way and the whole thing is beautiful. Thats why even when i see cleavage i love it.

Agreed but there is nothing more romantic than flick a girls nipple with your tongue. I like Supple breasts too :), B and C cup please anything bigger is a mouthful.

Originally posted by clubkat

arent nipples the best part?

i mean y would we cover nipples if they didnt mean anything? :confused:

::imagine a tit without a nipple lol:: :laugh:

I don't have any nipples. Don't tell me I'm the only one???

*Ifwehadnonippleshowwouldweplaythenipplegame?*

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't have any nipples. Don't tell me I'm the only one???

*Ifwehadnonippleshowwouldweplaythenipplegame?*

Don't worry sweety, there's artificial nipples out on the market. Just pop them inside your bra and you'll walk around as if it was 40 below.;) (@) (@)