Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok I must admit, I'm in love with.......

pgiddy

THIS WEATHER

It's simply amazing, it's like summertime in Dec., all the ladies in their summer dresses, short skirts, ahh with this boots, gotta love it. I just don't know how you working people do it, sitting inside all day. I'm not sure what I should do on this beautiful day. I might just open all the windows and sleep, ahh sleeeepp. Or maybe just take a nice drive in the country, or have vixen wash my car.:eek: Oh well hope you all have a great day!:cool:

Originally posted by pgiddy

THIS WEATHER

It's simply amazing, it's like summertime in Dec., all the ladies in their summer dresses, short skirts, ahh with this boots, gotta love it. I just don't know how you working people do it, sitting inside all day. I'm not sure what I should do on this beautiful day. I might just open all the windows and sleep, ahh sleeeepp. Or maybe just take a nice drive in the country, or have vixen wash my car.:eek: Oh well hope you all have a great day!:cool:

Keep rubbing it in, and I'll come over and take a shit in YOUR living room! :mad:

At least everyday sitting in your little cramped office it'll be a cool 68 degrees and BORING. But don't worry for you working people the weekend is only three long days away. BTW, don't you get a slave break at noon, for a whole hour of fresh air, enjoy

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

So Shady wait a second, you live in this delusional world where I I have only one royal blue thong and wear it consistently, and yet you think you have a right to talk when you shit on people's carpets? wtf? :rolleyes: Dude, you really should lay off the crack...

I've always wanted to do that. Just take a dump on the carpet of someone I really hate. My problem is I haven't been able to hate anyone enough to do it. But I'm at a crossroads in my life, and I decided it's time to find someone worthy of such hatred. I need an arch nemesis. I need to find someone whose house I can go to and just lay a steamer down in front of the TV.

So Shady wait a second, you live in this delusional world where I I have only one royal blue thong and wear it consistently, and yet you think you have a right to talk when you shit on people's carpets? wtf? :rolleyes: Dude, you really should lay off the crack...

:idea: We are or at least I am demanding proof that more then one royal blue does exist? So how about 8 tonight?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I've always wanted to do that. Just take a dump on the carpet of someone I really hate. My problem is I haven't been able to hate anyone enough to do it. But I'm at a crossroads in my life, and I decided it's time to find someone worthy of such hatred. I need an arch nemesis. I need to find someone whose house I can go to and just lay a steamer down in front of the TV.

Damn I thought I had problems. Shady, thanks for making my day even better.

You wanna be my arch nemesis, Pgiddy? It could be fun. Like Batman and the Joker, Spiderman and Dr. Octopus, Sasha and Oakie.

It's pretty tempting, but I think I'll have to pass on this one. Let me think about it and get back to you.

Pick Eggmok. I hear he's always wanted a steamer in front of the TV.

PGiddy - at 8 o clock you'll be wanking off in your trailer-home for the unemployed. Have fun. Me and the other Rockettes have a christmas show to put on.

Pick Eggmok. I hear he's always wanted a steamer in front of the TV.

PGiddy - at 8 o clock you'll be wanking off in your trailer-home for the unemployed. Have fun. Me and the other Rockettes have a christmas show to put on.

Vixen, so are you saying our daily 8 o clock rendevous is cancelled for tonight? Could you please inform me sooner next time and leave a message with my secretary. I look forward to tom. night. Thanks in advance!

I know I know, while I am aware that you look forward each and every day to my coming over there and kicking your ass, I just haven't the time today. It's more pertinent that I trim myself in garland and appear in public. I'll beat the shit out of you twice tomorrow to make up for it. Promise.