Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbing the Grave

q-ny

Well, I never really thought about that. I used to have a thing for an uncle of these boys I babysat for and he was 14 years older then me. Dont know if I would do that much older. Being 25, maybe 35. I guess it would depend on the person.

my ex-boss has got kids my age...i'm 32...i'd love to turn that out...she's is HOT or maybe i'm retarded but whatever..i still wanna stick my toung in her ass..my face would be down there so long she'd prolly forget what i look like..she'd be like you know you can also plug that

Originally posted by dgmodel

I've Been with 30 yr olds... id say thats about the limit at this pt...

they are so much hotter then younger women... oooooh yeah...

Cause at this time the women is just ripe, this is the sexual Peak for all women :D. Maybe not the girls on this board ;)

Originally posted by rdancer

Cause at this time the women is just ripe, this is the sexual Peak for all women :D. Maybe not the girls on this board ;)

Actually the female sex drives continues to grow and doesn't peak until we're in our forties!

Can you imagine how exhausted the husbands of us Sex Board vixens will be??? :eek:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

I'm 20 and been with a 29 yr old and lemme just say...:eek:

also, u gotta give it up to them hot ass lookin "mall moms" i mean shit, they aint fuckin rollin their kids around in a stroller for nothin while their husband is makin like $300 an hour at his job and here she is at the mall with the kids wearing tight revealing clothing and smiling when young guys look at her. hehe