Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Guy's Confession

bluegirl

"i had been dating kelly for a couple of weeks and was really into her, so when it finally came time to have sex, i was nervous about impressing her. we were going at it for a while and still had our underwear on when she told me to go get a condom. by the time i put the thing on and returned to bed, i was soft. i hoped she would be able to turn me on again, but my nerves got the best of me and my little buddy wouldnt perform. she started to get annoyed, so i told her to excuse me while i got a drink. i went into the kitchen and tried to pull myself together, but i was too freaked to get it up... and liked her too much to admit it. thats when i decided to take drastic action. i grabbed a cucumber from the fridge, ran it under hot water, and slipped a condom over it. i put it in my boxers, climbed back into bed, and told kelly to get ready. then i held the cuke in my hand and did it to her with it... and ive never performed so well or so long"

-gabo, haha jk

Guest gabo

ummm yea wow what a coincidence that that guy was named gabo too!!:laugh::tongue::D

ok before everyone starts to think I really wrote it, I didnt!!

hey dancer, payback is a bitch .... good one though!!:laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by glowdancer

oh yeah baby

and it felt great

it was a veggie delite

well I was gonna use a hotdog but you said that you were a vegitarian(sp?)