Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its 5 am and i just woke up wanting to kill myself

t0nythelover

I don't know how serious you are about killing yourself, but if you are, I know exactly how you feel. I've been thinking about it in recent days. The only thing stopping me now is my girlfriend. She's what's keeping me alive. Think of something you want to live for. It's working so far for me.

In case you're wondering, I'm in the process of getting help as you read this.

They say that if you smile even when you're sad, you'll still feel a little better. :D :D :D

i tend to get depressed around the holidays, it usually comes and goes. im not too serious now but i have a feeling ill kill myself when i get older. scary part is that right after you wake up you dont really know whats going on for a minute and if i had a knife next to me i probably would have done it. scary shit

sounds like someone needs a Grande Triple Orange Cafe' Latte!!! lol sorry for making light of the situation i normally dont have nightmares just wierd dreams but i dont let them get back to me... you should try analyzing ur dreams. According the Freud your dreams are the manifestation of supressed sexual frustrasions and anger. Maybe if u find the source of the stress itll put an end to your bad dreams... now if i can only figure out this wierd dream of running the olympics butt naked with a terrier gnawing at my balls...

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I don't know how serious you are about killing yourself, but if you are, I know exactly how you feel. I've been thinking about it in recent days. The only thing stopping me now is my girlfriend. She's what's keeping me alive. Think of something you want to live for. It's working so far for me.

Join the club b... i feel the same way...

we should all go out and have a good time and try to forget our probs...

Im thinking about the future a lot latley, and Im second guessing my every move, and I have like tons of shit on my mind, and im a bit down, one of my best friends just bounced out of my life for no reason, and the holidays... My Career / Schooling is suffering cause of this. Well if you can relate to any of this, the doc said its norm at this age and he gave me some shit to back to normal for a month or so... so i suggest going to him...