Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vote For My Boobers!!

guest00901

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deanna11

the more common form of prostitution is to just sleep with a guy who'll give you money or jewelry

yes because I am a ho and showing my breasts which are covered unlike half the girls on there is becoming a prostiute?

Yo why is their drama about this jeeze WTF calm the fuck down

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

yes because I am a ho and showing my breasts which are covered unlike half the girls on there is becoming a prostiute?

Yo why is their drama about this jeeze WTF calm the fuck down

i think its the overall fact that you actually WANT them rated and are advertising it on here for all of us to vote for your tits........maybe im wrong, i dont konw............... but if you really need some jewlery, $$$ or attention, then im sure we can all understand

everyone has their vice's in life... leave her be, let her do what she wants, im sure theres somethings in all yours lives that you can be scrutinized for... at least shes not hurting anybody in fact shes doing quite the opposite, she bringing love and laughter to ppl...

Why does this feel like a bad riki lake episode???

All you bitching have to calm down and leave Sexybabydee alone. By putting her pics up and having people vote is doing no harm. What are you people jealous. Yo if i could get my dick rated i would and shit if i get money for it, all the better. keep acting like you all dont do stupid shit

Originally posted by XxS87xX

All you bitching have to calm down and leave Sexybabydee alone. By putting her pics up and having people vote is doing no harm. What are you people jealous. Yo if i could get my dick rated i would and shit if i get money for it, all the better. keep acting like you all dont do stupid shit

sorry, sexybabyd just annoys the shit out of me. it has nothign to do with how she looks or jealousy, i just think shes a self centered moron.