Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vote For My Boobers!!

guest00901

Originally posted by XxS87xX

All you bitching have to calm down and leave Sexybabydee alone. By putting her pics up and having people vote is doing no harm. What are you people jealous. Yo if i could get my dick rated i would and shit if i get money for it, all the better. keep acting like you all dont do stupid shit

here comes her knight...hehe :rolleyes::tongue:

First of all hun, I don't know her at all. There is no jealousy here. I have seen some of her posts and she likes to post about herself, yet at the same time she posts some good shit. I remember reading posts ont he NY board and it seemed like she wanted everyone to feel bad for her, and she made An I'm officially a bitch thread. WTF was that abt?

Secondly, your a guy and probably want a piece...hehe;0

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) babyd don't worry what all those girls are saying their just closed minded and jealous. First off the picture i saw you can't even see your face so its not like some one can pick you out of a crowd by looking at your chest. by the way you do have a nice rack i voted for you too. Keep doing what your doing your not hurting any one except for jealous girls with small tits. :rainbow:

Originally posted by somebitch

sorry, sexybabyd just annoys the shit out of me. it has nothign to do with how she looks or jealousy, i just think shes a self centered moron.

Somebitch Im right there with you.......

Its not that Im hating on the thread,or her looks, trust me I've seen just as nice looking or better, hey go for yours, but theres something to be said for someone whos like this......

"look at me, look at me, pay attention to me, Im the best, Im the best"

Underlying message = insecurity

Its nice to be loved but CMON ALREADY.

And enuff is enuff men, the only reason anyone is defending her, is because the men love looking at these pictures, I doubt they're reading into personality at all.... just a guess.....

And thats right you wouldn't catch me flashing my tits on the CP messageboard, at 25 years old, I hope Im doing something more productive then that. And secondly, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks, therefore I don't have to post pictures of boobs in order to get the CP boards attention. NOONE I know wants that kind of attention. And no jealousy is not in my vocab, I could care less, but every thread I've read has made me want to puke. Oh no you're the best, oh no you're the best, oh no I like you better, oh wait have I told you you're the shit, how much affirmation does one person need??? I thought after the last 30 posts it might have stopped.

:puke:

PLEAZ...........

Originally posted by wildkitty

:) babyd don't worry what all those girls are saying their just closed minded and jealous. First off the picture i saw you can't even see your face so its not like some one can pick you out of a crowd by looking at your chest. by the way you do have a nice rack i voted for you too. Keep doing what your doing your not hurting any one except for jealous girls with small tits. :rainbow:

jealousy or small tits here, I wouldn't constitute 36 D's as small tits would you?

rocket you read too much into things, you say that every thread makes you want to puke. what ever you are the reason things get out of hand. You are the one that tries to be better then everyone else putting ppl down for what they do. do you see her face do you know who she is no then why the f***k do you care? Is it because you don't have a nice body to be posted. It is not even who looks better than who. she is proud of what she has and ppl like you who are to quick to judge make a huge fuss.

36D's are big what does the rest of you look like? I don't really want to know.:tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

here comes her knight...hehe :rolleyes::tongue:

First of all hun, I don't know her at all. There is no jealousy here. I have seen some of her posts and she likes to post about herself, yet at the same time she posts some good shit. I remember reading posts ont he NY board and it seemed like she wanted everyone to feel bad for her, and she made An I'm officially a bitch thread. WTF was that abt?

Secondly, your a guy and probably want a piece...hehe;0

True I would LOOVE a peice but thats not it totally. I understand if you annoyed with her, everyone can get on peoples nerves sometimes. Fierydesire dont worry I Love you too you sexy bitch;) :tongue:

Originally posted by XxS87xX

True I would LOOVE a peice but thats not it totally. I understand if you annoyed with her, everyone can get on peoples nerves sometimes. Fierydesire dont worry I Love you too you sexy bitch;) :tongue:

eh..it doesn't get on my nerves that much, but it is just annoying...

oh I'm a sexy bitch (in fat bastard's voice from Austin Powers 2) haha;) Ok I'm losing it

thanx hun..ur a cutie;) :tongue:

man, alot of negativity.. up in here.. nothin wrong with puttin ones funbags up on the screen... for all to see.. it's for fun, and fuck around.. now

if you've got a personal issue.. then hammer it out on the d-lo.. not infront of everyone.. because then, you're throwin drama and hatin in the wrong kinda forum..

if you're just commenting.. ..well

i ain't got nothin on that..

Dee.. i got yo.. back..

Hehe, I don't know about the best boobs contest but did anyone check out the "buff bods" contest? Haha, some of those guys should have just not entered.. and you can tell which ones went and told all their friends to vote for them.... what a bunch of loosers.. they should be at exit with the other wannabe juice heads.....

haha.....

Originally posted by nycdee

Hehe, I don't know about the best boobs contest but did anyone check out the "buff bods" contest? Haha, some of those guys should have just not entered.. and you can tell which ones went and told all their friends to vote for them.... what a bunch of loosers.. they should be at exit with the other wannabe juice heads.....

haha.....

um...u didnt look at the boobs but you looked at the buff guys:confused:

rocket you read too much into things, you say that every thread makes you want to puke. what ever you are the reason things get out of hand. You are the one that tries to be better then everyone else putting ppl down for what they do. do you see her face do you know who she is no then why the f***k do you care? Is it because you don't have a nice body to be posted. It is not even who looks better than who. she is proud of what she has and ppl like you who are to quick to judge make a huge fuss.

36D's are big what does the rest of you look like? I don't really want to know.:tongue:

I think Im going to go cry in the corner right now.... :(

Wow, you reallly know me and my posts well, for someone with 12 posts. Im sorry wildkitty, I promise next time to be a better kiss ass, and not speak my mind at all......... maybe then it could be more puke material...... you're entitled to your opinion and im entitled to mine, I am not here to defend my looks nor my personality, I am who I am and this is what it is. When Im not at work and I have the time, I will post my picture and you can see what the deal is, if you even care which I doubt you do....

And you're being hypocritical, because you're judging me, and you judged ALL THE GIRLS on this post, stating that they were jealous and probably had small tits blah blah blah.... I could go on..... and if you knew me, you would know that I am not a mean or malicious person, I read all I could read, with these posts, so i decided to speak my mind and thats all I can say for myself. No more no less........:rolleyes:

I hope know one thinks i am hating on this because i am don with looking at boobs. I just got made at that rocketfuel 76 girl for talking down to babyd. Hey I would put my boobs up all girls got them just different sizes but my man would't be to happy.;)

hard feelings, Im not here for that. I understand your point and its been taken.

Originally posted by nycdee

haha.....

ahahahahhahahahahha~!!!!~

:laugh::D:laugh: lmao!!!

I don't feel like arguing any more. You said what you have you say I don't have to like it, but that's you opinion great. I don't mind looking at girls stuff :smoke: I'm sure you are a great person you don't have to take a picture to prove anything but i don't mind taking a gander i am sure no one else would either. ;)

I don't feel like arguing any more. You said what you have you say I don't have to like it, but that's you opinion great. I don't mind looking at girls stuff :smoke: I'm sure you are a great person you don't have to take a picture to prove anything but i don't mind taking a gander i am sure no one else would either. ;)

:):cool: