Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***help!!!***

dcsglow

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Don't you want to get to know us first before we start playing out some of your weird little fantasies? :rolleyes:

i wouldnt say that sendin u to the corner while u strap on electric shockers to mr happy to masterbate would be one of my fantasies

:laugh2:

cd

Holy Shit dcsglow, first things first don't take any advice from people who do inordinate amounts of drugs and strap electronic devices to their privates, okay?

Now, here's MY advice: Approach her like a gentleman (you know what that is, right?), tell her you've seen her before and ask about her classes and where she's from, etc. In other words make some small talk and DON'T mention the following: masturbation, bitches or hos, drugs, ClubPlanet, stalking, your desperation, how horny you are. Then, if things are going well - suggest something non-threatening like a smoothie or coffee.

I bet she'll be flattered and before you know it she'll be hooked on you like Shady is on crack!

Originally posted by jeremyd

wow i knew a russian girl.. well part russian but she was so damn sexy it wasnt even funny. ya know the kinda beautfiull that ya cant even talk when ya try to talk to her.. ack!

Yeah,

wow.gif <-- This effect is deadly. When all of a sudden, your vocabulary is reduced to "blah, blah, blah".

Originally posted by dcsglow

Ok, I got a little scenario I need some help with. No, it's not about my penis, it's about this girl at my school. I don't really see her all the time, but I see her like everyonce in a while...she's so hot too, and she's def. mysterious...lol. I wanna just go up an holla at this bitch...but I don't know what exactly to say, seeing that we never even talked before. I think she might be russian or something too, cause one day I walked past her and a couple friends an I think they were speaking in another language. I'm trying to get her to like come to GLOW with me some saturday or maybe chill and go shopping or something. I dunno, any ideas...I'm usually not so shy...but I guess it's cause she's at a college or some shit I dunno...aight well I guess I'ma wait for you guys to give me some feed back...thanks.

Ask her if she has a kegg in her pants because you are going to tap that ass lol

Go for broke kidd just grabb your nutz and put them to the wall