grab yo titeez

bigmahs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

So now I gotta go grab a lady? Well, ok. But HR may not appreciate that. Hope I don't get sued for sexual harrassment. Here goes...

the presidenrt of my company just slapped me...i tried grabbing hers....didnt werk....

ok, this aint werking bigmahs...notonly have I ben slapped repetedly by all the women in my company, but the y threw a chair at me, and some women on the street called the police on my ass...r u sure we have to do this to show u our love????!!?!!?!?

Originally posted by bigmahs

[b

yeah grab those titeez if you love BIGMAHSSSSS

FOR TOMMORROW LADIES GRAB YOUR CHO-CHA IF YOU LOVE BIGMAHSSSS;)

i HOPE YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE IN THIS ONE SHADY

bigmah do u look as ghett as u sound...but then again ur from Staten Island and thats basically dirty Jerzee and thats as ghett as it gets..so i guess i just answered my own question...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:laugh:

cd

Originally posted by bigmahs

BRAGIOLE, STICCHIO,PUNANI,

a WOMAN'S TENDER FLOWER

u know what bigmah...im glad to see u know little names for the cooch...NON IMPRESSIVE!!! and esp the woman's tender flower WTF??!!! is that shit....are u a tool or what.....godddddd damnnnnn!!!!!

Originally posted by chynado11

u know what bigmah...im glad to see u know little names for the cooch...NON IMPRESSIVE!!! and esp the woman's tender flower WTF??!!! is that shit....are u a tool or what.....godddddd damnnnnn!!!!!

You've got way too much anger in you, Chynado. You need to lighten up. At least cut back on the usage of exclamation points. Cause I hate being yelled at all day long...

You've got way too much anger in you, Chynado. You need to lighten up. At least cut back on the usage of exclamation points. Cause I hate being yelled at all day long...

ok ill loose the exclamation points but me and bigmahs are at heads with each other..its all good..dont worry ill protect you from the fiery darts...god u sound like my bitch now..:confused:

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

bigmah do u look as ghett as u sound...but then again ur from Staten Island and thats basically dirty Jerzee and thats as ghett as it gets..so i guess i just answered my own question...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:laugh:

cd

Oh we have jokes don't we.

Staten Island a getto, your ass.

sPEAKING ABOUT your ASS DID'NT I see selling

your ass at Amerada Hess on the corner of New Jersey ave when I was visiting your garbage lowlife town.

Did you see my post on your other post.

I hope it was helpful:)

She either needs anger mgmt classes, some pills, some drinks, a boyfriend, or all the above, something anything at this point. She's about to go postal....:blown: please just don't kill me, I never did anything to you. It was all shady