Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is difference between making love and having sex?

crashedfx

I'm writing this after 2 hour argument with my friend,

on this same topic. Argument never got anywhere,

i just got tired and ended conversation.

I wanna see what u people think, what is the difference

between making love and having sex. Cause i dont see

any. Only difference i see is amout of letters used to describe

a same fuckin process.

Well, obviously the physical act is the same. But they have different meanings. You make love when you are with someone you love and care about and sex is with someone you really dont care about. Like if you have a one night stand, you are just having sex. Well, that is IMO at least.

My opinion about this that when you make love it feel good inside, like butterflies its something special you both care about the sexual needs of each other things go slowly (most of the time)

Sex, is basically the same but the whole feeling is not there. I don't know really what the difference is to every one else but that what it kind of means to me.

making love involves alot of feeling, closeness, and intimacy.....bussin a nutt isn't the main point

Having sex means you want to be pleased AND please your partner.......you want to make sure you BOTH cum

Fucking (for a guy anyway) means you want to put it in so deep, so hard that you see the tip of your dick come OUT of her mouth....

:D :D

hmmm.....there is a difference...

When making love...every thing is more intimate...the act of sex becomes more emotional and sensual if that makes any sense. Instead of a hardcore pounding....it's a lil smoother and sweeter and done with much more feeling bc not only are you pleasing yourself, but your enjoying sharing your SELF with someone else. :rolleyes:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

As i showed this to friend that i was arguing with, i proved that i was right. And my comment "Cause i dont see

any. Only difference i see is amout of letters used to describe

a same fuckin process." was to prove that this point of view is not so "correct" and even if its said, nobody is going to agree with. This point of view is the one that she so strongly trying to make me believe in.

Why im thanking you guys so much, is cause we had a bet with her, if respones will be more "Its 2 different things, ofcourse" she'll treat me dinner in any restaurant i pick. If it would've been opposite, i would have to make complete ass of myself on purpose (not like i gotta try hard, haha) in front of people at the party that we going to visit later next week.

As far as my opinion on same topic, i think you guys said it all, and nothing left to be said.

Its really good to see that on message board, thats filled with sex freaks, same freaks have such a beautiful things to say about making love.

(I was kinda worried about you agreening whith what i said in a first post. Cause i really hate to do some stupid and very embarrasing things, so my dear friend can watch and enjoy every second of it... if i would've had to do it, i dont know how much tequila i would have to flush down before doing it. And worse thing, is that i would have to come up with idea "how" )

Thank you one more big... no! Huge, warm, wet time ;)