Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****official Glow Meetup*****

vicman

Ok, so here it is the ***official GLOW meetup thread***

OK who's going?

Yup, Im serving overtime this weekend..again :D

I think dcsglow mentioned that he will be there since he's a huge Acosta fan :D , umm...vixen will you be there tommorrow?

I guess the usual meetup is:

Time: 1am

Place: Under the stairs to the VIP section.

I just hope Acosta left his german trance records at home....:D :D

yeah lthe only time I saw he was OK, played some good trance at the beggining and then 2 hours worth of cheesy (extra, extra, extra, extra creamy...like 90% milkfat) german trance ..and then finished his set strong...but in those 2 hours I just wanted to throw myself out the window at Glow....or worse yet, I really felt compelled in going to the salsa and merengue room upstairs......:(

Well kiddies, I don't know....

If I am dancing at 9:30 club, that is where I will be.....

but if I am not dancing at 9:30 club, I'll probably end up at Glow just in time to get SHITTY cause I will be done with my Int'l Trade exam. I promise I won't puke this time (that is, after the exam, not during.. no guarantees against panic attacks) :D

i'll be there, without spikes in my hair. I'll have the elvis glasses and i'll prob be dancing on the box most of the night. vicman, try not to rub my ass to many times tomorrow night ok? i mean, once or twice cause you're drunk is understandable...but when you rack up 30 or 40 ass rubbings in one night...i get worried....LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK change of plans, I'm not dancing so I think I'll be stopping at both parties, will likely end up at GLOW second. Yeeeeeeee it's my last night of GLOW then back to my BELOVED HOUSE MUSIC FOR A BLISSFUL MONTH!!!! Tenaaaaaaaaagliaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: Yeah so I just finished my econ exam and tonight it's time to get SHITTY!!! Who's buyin??? :D:bounce: