Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's on YOUR christmas list???

vixenfoxxy

thet Hugo Boss suit that I have always wanted....a new laptop..... .mmmmmm.........mmmmmm........3000 more CP posts....hmmm........extra socks and undies....hmmmmmm.......a heavy duty kitchen aid thingy that mixes, dices, slices, grinds, purees, liquefies, etc......more partying......and some toddler toys for my new nephew :D :D

well i think i got most of mine already...clothes from bebe, kenneth cole, dkny...also i recieved a new dvd player and another satellite receiver...coffee maker and espresso machine...

what i really want is world peace and a good man hahahhaha....*waves to the crowd*

:bounce:

ho ho hoooooooo

cd

I want:

A sweet new pair of technics turntables and a new vestax mixer to go with it just like the one I was drooling on in NY...

A huge book of thousands of free plane tickets to NY so I can go to all the good parties up there and not have to take the greyhound when I have to dance

A big paddle to beat the crap out of Shady with

A Techno Yepp

My own personal house/trance DJ that is good looking and that I can keep chained up in my apartment for my own entertainment purposes (oh yeah and food and water and a leash for him too in case I wanna take him for a walk)

A silver heart chainlink bracelet from Tiffany's

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

A big paddle to beat the crap out of Shady with

My own personal house/trance DJ that is good looking and that I can keep chained up in my apartment for my own entertainment purposes (oh yeah and food and water and a leash for him too in case I wanna take him for a walk)

Well, I think we can knock off two items off your list in one fell swoop. When I'm not DJ'ing, you can beat the crap out of me with the paddle. Just make sure the leash is long enough for me to be able to reach the toilet. I'd hate to have to take a shit in your living room. brow.gif

I want:

by any chance is their bids for a dj located in RATVILLE???????? :eek: BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

thats a good one huh

:tongue:

cd

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Well, I think we can knock off two items off your list in one fell swoop. When I'm not DJ'ing, you can beat the crap out of me with the paddle. Just make sure the leash is long enough for me to be able to reach the toilet. I'd hate to have to take a shit in your living room. brow.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by chynado11

by any chance is their bids for a dj located in RATVILLE???????? :eek: BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

thats a good one huh

:tongue:

cd

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Yes, Yes, Ratville, is that in Virginia????

Shady, that's very nice of you to offer but I was looking for a DJ who is attractive and talented. I put you on the waiting list though :laugh2:

Sorry u know u asked for that

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Yes, Yes, Ratville, is that in Virginia????

Shady, that's very nice of you to offer but I was looking for a DJ who is attractive and talented. I put you on the waiting list though :laugh2:

Sorry u know u asked for that

awwwww poor shady brown will he always have to resolve to manual labor?? *cry*

;)

:bounce:

cd

Awww gee Shady, you're such a good sport! :D Will you be joining us Tuesday? There's a special invitation for you in the 1223 thread ;)

No, because I hate you all. I may join you, but that will just be to kick your ass out the door as I yell, Good Riddance, DC doesn't want you, maybe New York will! J/K :D

I'm not sure if I will make it out, but it will be on my list of potential things to do for Tuesday night.

Dear Santa:

Please bring me some mad DJ skills for Christmas this year. I'd also like to the personal use of at least one of your elves (see picture) and a new Lexus SC 430 hard top.

Thanks,

Malanee

ps: I really don't need any more of that coal - but thanks!

Originally posted by malanee

Dear Santa:

Please bring me some mad DJ skills for Christmas this year. I'd also like to the personal use of at least one of your elves (see picture) and a new Lexus SC 430 hard top.

Thanks,

Malanee

For future reference, please don't post pictures of that sort again. I need to go wash my eyes out. EWWWWWW!

Originally posted by malanee

Dear Santa:

Thanks,

Malanee

I find that soo offensive, I can't even think straight, ughh how do I get that pic out of my head.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Think baseball. Fishing. Hunting. So, how 'bout them Capitals?

Thanks it's helping already, speaking of which I hate hockey but went to the caps game on Sat. forgot all about it. Had box seats but didn't show up until 3rd period, drank all the beer in the booth and left. Wait I got it just think santa ho's. Shady could you find a pic of them??

Originally posted by pgiddy

It helps a little, but it could be better, I was looking for something a little more skimpy. Also I see vixen enough so maybe you take that to the photoshop and cut her out and paste a real Santa ho

Word! Hear that shady? I'm not a ho!! :D Yeeee! lolz

Originally posted by pgiddy

Thanks it's helping already, speaking of which I hate hockey but went to the caps game on Sat. forgot all about it. Had box seats but didn't show up until 3rd period, drank all the beer in the booth and left. Wait I got it just think santa ho's. Shady could you find a pic of them??

Yeah that's right, keep trying to distract yourself but in reality all that's in your head is PENIS!!!!

mwahahahahaha