Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is your type?

sassa

Nothing more unattractive than a hot woman who's an utter ditz. Plus I don't care how hot someone is, the fact is you get used to it. There's gotta be something more than looks to keep you interested, unless it's great sex, it's gotta be a good personality. I like a woman that in addition to be attractive I can talk to on the phone for hours, can crack me up, makes fun of me, yet knows when to be serious. Smarts are a big bonus. Job or career or aspirations are another bonus. Physically, I like thin blonde or italian shorties; pretty faces; boob size doesn't matter. Too much to ask?

:confused:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bkissa

i've only been really attracted to 3 men in my life and they all happen to look so similar. i love very tall, very dark (dark hair, skin, eyes....like italians, arabs, israelis, not black or spanish) who are killer dressers. but this is just based on physical attraction. i also find that i have a tough time getting along w/ these kinds of men.

oh, and a good dancer is a HUGE plus.

did u say Italians!??

so umm hey baby!

Originally posted by entheogen8

I already know about them lips...yummy. could suck on that lower lip for days. How tall are you? And why do you keep teasing and not posting the unedited pic? what is your ethnicity?

I am a mix of a lot of things...:) Turkish,Syrian,Caucasian,Mongolian,Israeli,etc...and I'm 5'5.After this dude told me he masturbated to my picture, I felt so repulsed by that...that I decided not to let it float around. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by clo

MY TYPE is..... tan skin, dark hair, medium build, someone that isnt too needy, really funny and GOOD TEETH!

OrIGSkEeMr~ you're head isnt small man, i just play with you!

i <3 u!!!!!

c.Lo:tongue:

I FUKIN HATE YOU GUYS!!!:mad: NOW EVERYONE ON HERE IS REALLY GUNNA THINK I AM SOME SORTA FREAK WIT A FUKED UP HEAD:( :CRYING:

Originally posted by sassa

I am a mix of a lot of things...:) Turkish,Syrian,Caucasian,Mongolian,Israeli,etc...and I'm 5'5.After this dude told me he masturbated to my picture, I felt so repulsed by that...that I decided not to let it float around. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I can understand that. So that makes you 5'5", 140, C cups, brown eyes, nice ass and phat lips? doesn't sound too bad at all. when are you cumming to NY?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bkissa

gabo..... attachment.php?s=&postid=576623

ok bkissa and gabos date...

I pick her up in my 89 iroc and we go for some pizza. Then we talk about russian mob verses italian mob and do it in the back seat! :D

Originally posted by deeprock

Nothing more unattractive than a hot woman who's an utter ditz. Plus I don't care how hot someone is, the fact is you get used to it. There's gotta be something more than looks to keep you interested, unless it's great sex, it's gotta be a good personality. I like a woman that in addition to be attractive I can talk to on the phone for hours, can crack me up, makes fun of me, yet knows when to be serious. Smarts are a big bonus. Job or career or aspirations are another bonus. Physically, I like thin blonde or italian shorties; pretty faces; boob size doesn't matter. Too much to ask?

:confused:

Not at all. I agree with ya, but in regards to men. I met this guy actually that was hotter than you could imagine but when he spoke I felt as though I was talking to a dummy. I mean shit no brain at all, just a good piece to look at or use a sex slave...haha:laugh:

I LOVE SPANISH WOMEN! I love women with dark hair, i like dark skin ( or just not white white). oh yeah Fun and oh yeah not a slut and willing to spend time alone so we can go to movies walks dinner ( im a hopless romantic ) and sleep together sometimes without sex and likes to be rubbed.

Originally posted by misk

speaking of ur head....what the hell was that last night!!??! lmao...HeAdAcHe!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

HEHE I HAD THE BIGGEST HEADACHE IN THE WORLD. IT FELT LIKE SOMEONE PUT A KNIFE THROUGH MY HEAD... I BET THE BLAZE DIDNT HELP THOUGH:rolleyes: ANYWAY MY HEAD WILL BE READY FOR YOU TONIGHT;)

Originally posted by misk

...TaN...NiCe LiGhT eYeS...LuSciOuS LiPs...mEd BuiLd..dArK hAiR...gOoD dReSsEr...sMoOtHe tALkEr...KiCk-AsS dAnCeR....etc

*YoUr My DrEaM bOy* ::singing::

but any cutie will do!! i don't discriminate!!!! .........and of course~~DG...my perfect guy!! lol......and origskeemr is my puerto rican prince!!!

lol... danced for a few years as well.

me in the middle.