Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lavendermance

I took my guestlist info out of my profile & I still see guestlist infomation in profiles. WHAT THE FUCK!!! If I dont see all guestlist infomation removed I'm putting my info back in,IT IS NOT FAIR..

Codica3 -> Roxy

Lavendermance ->Limelight

msoprano13 -->> Roxy

Rominmess -->> Roxy

princesslolita -> Limelight

Originally posted by followtherules

EVERYBODY SHOULD BE LIKE ME AND REMOVE THEIR GUESTLIST SIGNATURES.IT IS NOT FAIR ! IF I DONT SEE ALL THE INFORMATION REMOVED FROM PEOPLE BY NEXT WEEK IM PUTTING MY INFO BACK ON!ASK COTTONCANDYDREAMS..

NEXT WEEK .NEXT WEEK

. . . Phuturephunk chiming in with his two cents . . .

. . Many years ago, in my first job I was confronted with a situation that I didn't think was fair . . Mainly, that a co-worker of mine didn't get ragged on by management because he was a few minutes early when logging out of the phone at the end of the day . .

. . When I confronted my boss ("It's not fair!!!") about it he put it to me like this :

. . . "Don't ask for justice, Beg for mercy. . ." . . .

. . I then proceeded to shut the fuck up and build more tenure, then, a couple months down the road I was the one logging out early . .

. . Just a thought . . .

FUCLUBKIDD do not post telling people what they should be doing. OK I tld you that we are getting to everyone step by step. We are up to our ears in paper work for New Years. It is not your job nor your position for telling members what to do. It is ours so please stop acting like the 18 year old brat that you are. I toldyou to calm down and you just don't get it. Chill out already. God go cry in a corner not on the boards.

Originally posted by tottallyoff

What's the big deal about having a list info in your signature?

Yea no shit! ClubPlanet sure ain't what it use to be and the evidence is all right here in black and white. What the hell is going on around here?

People promote parties...big whoop. Thats what this is A FUCKIN CLUB BOARD. No offense Clubplanet but WE pay YOUR bills! Thats right..we do! Every hit on the board, everytime we post, everything we do makes you money! If I had a party, fawk yea Id put it in my siggy. Why the hell not when Im filling their pockets up??

Anyone want me to put their guest list in my siggy, you send me the info and Ill be glad to! Ive been here so long and for CP to say people cant put their guestlist up is foul! CP is most likely doing this because they feel the money shortage b/c people aren't using their list.

I wanna know what the deal is around here. This board is getting soft it seems...and overly greedy!

~kAt~ :rolleyes:

Actually it has nothing to do with money. It has to do with promoter battle over lists on the board that flood these boards with BS. We said Promote the parties no prob but not individual lists. MissKittie get your facts straight we do this because we love it. Or have you not noticed lastely us giving out tons of free stuff at clubs all over town. **RETRACK CLAWS** MINE ARE BIGGER.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

FUCLUBKIDD do not post telling people what they should be doing. OK I tld you that we are getting to everyone step by step. We are up to our ears in paper work for New Years. It is not your job nor your position for telling members what to do. It is ours so please stop acting like the 18 year old brat that you are. I toldyou to calm down and you just don't get it. Chill out already. God go cry in a corner not on the boards.

well i did not post this thread regardless of what u believe...but it really was not me...if i have something to say i just say it under my good old regular name

Etienne! :D