Clubplanet Nightlife Community

spit??? or swallow???

klohe

I know they're has been anout 500 threads about this...but this one is for the GUYS not so much the GIRLIES....so, when a chciky is givin u head....which would u prefer her to do....spit or swallow??? The only reason I ask is bc the other day, this kid tells me to pull away bc he's about to cum...says he didn't want to cum in my mouth.... :confused::blank:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

on the face :D

::kat in her man mood......grabs her balls:: :tongue:

How hot is that!! omg just thinking about you with a smile after I cum all over your face.

I usually give the girl a warning when Im about to cum, I could care less whether she spits of swallows, as long as Im not coming on myself. I have ruined way to many Merino Wool sweaters, sucks explaining it to the dry cleaners to, fucking guys just raise an eyebrow.. ahhh !!! Cum again, no Mustard..!!!

Of course i rather prefer the girl to get her daily dose of protein...

Who am I to argue with nutrition...:laugh:

Originally posted by klohe

I know they're has been anout 500 threads about this...but this one is for the GUYS not so much the GIRLIES....so, when a chciky is givin u head....which would u prefer her to do....spit or swallow??? The only reason I ask is bc the other day, this kid tells me to pull away bc he's about to cum...says he didn't want to cum in my mouth.... :confused::blank:

um I had posted a story like this..damn that is the last time I ask to take it in the mouth:rolleyes:

Klohe, I don't know what's wrong with your guy, but no man I know would want spit instead of swallow. I like to give the warning, so she can decide, but I much prefer a swallower. It's the same with straight fuckin', I'd rather bust inside than pull out.

As someone else said, just don't make a mess of my clothes. And if you are woman enough to take it all, then I'm man enough to give you a kiss for it afterward.