Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Intoxicated Phone Calls

SPYGIRL3

Oh yeah, did it last night. I have no idea why I think people want to talk to me after I've been drinking. The worst is the the ex-boyfriend 4am phone call. Havent had one of those in a while though. You wake up the next day and wonder, why the hell did I do that??

Originally posted by lollib

Oh yeah, did it last night. I have no idea why I think people want to talk to me after I've been drinking. The worst is the the ex-boyfriend 4am phone call. Havent had one of those in a while though. You wake up the next day and wonder, why the hell did I do that??

Guilty of the same........I wasn't even drunk, I was just being dumb, :blank: which could make it worse!!!! At least if I were drunk, I could slide a little.......:rolleyes:

An old "friend" was soooo drunk last night that he calls me @ like 2:30 to come over into the city from Jerz to "just lay together and cuddle". I was like "Sry man, I'm stayin in." The bitch called me back like 4 times in 5 minutes leavin all sorts of crazy messages before I finally turned my phone off and passed the fuck out. WTF do I look like here???? Then he calls me @ the crack of dawn today to "apologize" for harrasin my ass last night. Riiiiiiiiiiight...like I'm ever gonna see u again now. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by klohe

An old "friend" was soooo drunk last night that he calls me @ like 2:30 to come over into the city from Jerz to "just lay together and cuddle". I was like "Sry man, I'm stayin in." The bitch called me back like 4 times in 5 minutes leavin all sorts of crazy messages before I finally turned my phone off and passed the fuck out. WTF do I look like here???? Then he calls me @ the crack of dawn today to "apologize" for harrasin my ass last night. Riiiiiiiiiiight...like I'm ever gonna see u again now. :rolleyes:

:blown:

D.U.I........dialing under the influence!! i too am guilty! whats even worse...is on more than one occasion i have come home wasted,passed out and sometime later recieved a call from certain people!!....needless to say...i was drunk&half asleep so that made for some interesting convos!!! bastards!! even worse i had to call the next day and ask if it even really happened!? lol....

Originally posted by misk

D.U.I........dialing under the influence!! i too am guilty! whats even worse...is on more than one occasion i have come home wasted,passed out and sometime later recieved a call from certain people!!....needless to say...i was drunk&half asleep so that made for some interesting convos!!! bastards!! even worse i had to call the next day and ask if it even really happened!? lol....

Nobody will ever really tell you what REALLY happened......Damn alcohol..... At least most phones don't hae those video screens yet, could you imagine:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Nobody will ever really tell you what REALLY happened......Damn alcohol..... At least most phones don't hae those video screens yet, could you imagine:eek: :eek: :eek:

hahahahahaha:laugh: :laugh: that would be a real problem for me!! lol.....imagine...eeeew

Yeah yeah....I've made those dumbass alcoholic calls....but let's flip this around a minute.....

How bout when you're all snuggled in bed, far far away in dreamland, when YOUR phone rings....

I seem to be a magnet for these freak ass shannigan's. So much so, that I had to change my # last year to keep all the riff raff away.

Ugghhh.....I'm disgusted.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's not so bad when i'm drunk...that I can generally handle. It's the dialing while rolling that gets me. I'm just so *happy* and I want to call everyone and tell them how great and special and beautiful they are, and how much they've meant to me since Kindergarten even though I've only known them since college and *man* isn't the wind gentle and lovely tonight?!

*sighs*

I miss that shit. ;)

Originally posted by silente

It's not so bad when i'm drunk...that I can generally handle. It's the dialing while rolling that gets me. I'm just so *happy* and I want to call everyone and tell them how great and special and beautiful they are, and how much they've meant to me since Kindergarten even though I've only known them since college and *man* isn't the wind gentle and lovely tonight?!

*sighs*

I miss that shit. ;)

haha yeah thats classic.....the best is when people tell me how much i mean to them but i dont even know them!!

Originally posted by trancend

haha yeah thats classic.....the best is when people tell me how much i mean to them but i dont even know them!!

*laughs* TOTALLY!! The random people in clubs are the *best*!!! The ones that walk up to you just *fucked* out of their minds and go "You are *so* wonderful!" and then wander away, looking all surprised at life.

The last time I was at Limelight there was this group of like, 6 or 8 guys just out of their brains, all hanging on to each other because if they didn't they'd fall down, and every once in awhile one of them would detach, and look all around him as if he had NO clue where he was, but it was the absolute best place in the universe. He'd stare at people like he couldn't really believe they existed, and reach out and touch their shirts or sometimes a girl's hair, and just be like "wow....." and then go back and join his buddies. It was one of the funniest damn things I've *ever* seen.

I can't imagine what Hawtin was doing to that guy's mind....

Guest gabo
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Why is it that when you get intoxicated you wanna call everyone and their mother??? Anybody guilty of the drunken phone calls???

Damn cell phones!!!!!

your drunk ass is always calling me!!

Talking a mile a min and slurrrrrrring lol

• 3 weeks later...