Hello? Anybody home?

shadygroovedc

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

C'mon, somebody post something. There's only so much daytime TV I can take! :( :( :( :(

sorry kiddo, looks like its just you and me..a good chunk of people are proly passed out at the post-party, some are on their way to NYC, and others are passed outr at home....they tel me that General Hospital is getting quite intersting.....

Oh, even better! Road Trip is coming on in 15. One of my favorite movies of all time.

Yeah I saw that too, where is it HBO? I think it's coming on after ladybugs with rodney. But you can always stop by the spanish channel, el primero or whatever that show is. If I could only understand what they're saying:confused:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Am I the ONLY one that ever goes to work on this pathetic ass board full of delinquents???? :mad:

I'm taking two weeks vacation so there. :tongue:

And I'm going to have to ask you kindly to please check that attitude of yours at the door. Some of us are trying to recover from a hard night of partying. So unless you have something positive to say, I'm gonna have to ask you to put down that keyboard until you can think of something nice. :D

Well Shady ya know what they say... if ya cant' take the heat, get out tha kitchen!!

You should add a few more things to your sig file, maybe a house, some cars, etc...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: BTW, I'm trying to add this pic to mine as we speak, hopefully you don't mind:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm just trying to do the caption right now:D

Originally posted by pgiddy

You should add a few more things to your sig file, maybe a house, some cars, etc...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: BTW, I'm trying to add this pic to mine as we speak, hopefully you don't mind:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm just trying to do the caption right now:D

Or you could do something completely dorky like have cartoon characters for your signature file. You'd be such a fucking dork... Oh, wait. Crap. :(

DON'T U DARE!!!!! :mad:

I added a car PGiddy...just for you.

Isn't she beautiful??????

Alfas RULE

Maybe the old ones are, but that's the first pic of a new one I've seen and honestly it looks like a hyundai(sp). Just my opinion. I will entertain any ideas on what the caption should read? cp maybe?

Or you could do something completely dorky like have cartoon characters for your signature file. You'd be such a fucking dork... Oh, wait. Crap. :(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shady do you have a glass piece? I broke my last one last night, soo pissed, what a rough two days it's been. And it's soo freakin hard to find a place around here, you know any?want to donate a piece to me or a trade?

Vic will be good at pies soon too 'cause he watches Martha :laugh2:

yeah I workin on the pie baking technique, for that Martha's king...I mean queen..whatever, she rocks and it usually works when I make pies for girls, something about guys and pies that turn girls on :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shady do you have a glass piece? I broke my last one last night, soo pissed, what a rough two days it's been. And it's soo freakin hard to find a place around here, you know any?want to donate a piece to me or a trade?

Naw. Don't have a glass piece. The only place I know of is Charlie Brown's in West Virginia. There's a pseudo head shop next to Yoshi in G-town, but I'm not sure if they have full on bud gear.

You don't have anything to smoke it out of? I can teach you how to make a bong out of a Honey Bear bottle, a drill, a 3 inch copper pipe fitting, a double ended copper pipe link, and a faucet screen. The Honey Bear bottle, you can find at your local grocery store. The rest is readily available at Home Depot. Oh, you also need some Silicone glue to hold it all together. Some duct tape might come in handy as well. I made one a couple years ago, and it still works to this day. More of a novelty now than a necessity, though.

PGiddy you're a tasteless piece of shit.

That's a performance car, not your mom's shitbox.

Thanks for playing.

Shady, I actually make pretty good pies. You can try one sometime but not PGiddy 'cause he sux. Vic will be good at pies soon too 'cause he watches Martha :laugh2:

Damn, between Scratch's cookies and Vixen's pies... Well, you guys know where I'm going with this one. :D

Hey PGiddy aren't you a little old for that kind of thing?

But anyways that shop in Georgetown is almost guaranteed to have it if you ask but I'm sure they don't keep it on display or whatevs. They had some pretty wierd shit in there and the dude was like randomly showin my friends and I all this uhm, eclectic merchandise.

Hey PGiddy aren't you a little old for that kind of thing?

But anyways that shop in Georgetown is almost guaranteed to have it if you ask but I'm sure they don't keep it on display or whatevs. They had some pretty wierd shit in there and the dude was like randomly showin my friends and I all this uhm, eclectic merchandise.

Too old, you must be high to be saying that. Anyways thanks shady, but I know all the tricks too, but KB=strictly glass or papers. That store in g-town:laugh: what a joke I've never seen a sorrier excuse for a headshop:blown: how can there not be a real one around this place.

Vixen, you sure that was another store where "this dude" was showing you all the uhm, electric merchandise? The PP maybe?:D