Hello? Anybody home?

shadygroovedc

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

PGiddy you're a tasteless piece of shit.

That's a performance car, not your mom's shitbox.

Thanks for playing.

Shady, I actually make pretty good pies. You can try one sometime but not PGiddy 'cause he sux. Vic will be good at pies soon too 'cause he watches Martha :laugh2:

Ok piece of shit, maybe, not really though, but tasteless, definitely not, afterall I think your alright!:laugh: As for the pie, I will gladly pass, thanks but no thanks, I just want the cookie:eek: :eek:

Shady you are particularly bad at following directions aren't u

and PGiddy you're tasteless for sure when it comes to fine Italian automobiles. You wouldn't know a Maserati from a ford if it rolled over you! :mad:

it depends on how fast it was going doctor. Italians should stick to the food(cooking), let the germans make the cars. alfa:blown:

Awwwww, broken glass....I feel your pain...

There use to be a place in Bmore - FireFly or something like that....the News Stand in Adams Morgan used to have goodies, but the damn ANC made them get rid of them....if all else fails, look on the net. My friends have got some nice pieces online.

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

There use to be a place in Bmore - FireFly or something like that....the News Stand in Adams Morgan used to have goodies, but the damn ANC made them get rid of them....if all else fails, look on the net. My friends have got some nice pieces online.

-Sigh-. I think I'm in love with Sillyrabbit. :D

Wait, you're a chick, right? :confused:

Originally posted by pgiddy

it depends on how fast it was going doctor. Italians should stick to the food(cooking), let the germans make the cars. alfa:blown:

Right then, remind me to send you the pics of the Alfas WHUPPING THE CRAP out of the BMW's at the BMW/Alfa Romeo clubs' annual roadrally... I also have similar vs. corvettes and various others, did I mention we Italians are positively fierce when it comes to driving? Or maybe your stupid English ass (or whatever you are) needs more proof (Whiplash much?)

Originally posted by sillyrabbit

Thanks, but I'm picky, I like to look at them, thickness of glass, colors, quality, etc.. I just need something to until either I go to NY or I get a friend to send me a new one. It sucks when they break, especially when you've had them for years, it was a part of me, my friend and confidant. Oh well time to start over, I think Ihad nightmares last night, I keep hearing glass breaking ughh

It sucks when they break, especially when you've had them for years, it was a part of me, my friend and confidant. Oh well time to start over, I think Ihad nightmares last night, I keep hearing glass breaking ughh

*Tear* *Sniff* *Sniff*. Yeah, I remember the way the resin used to stick to his side, and how I'd gently wipe it away.

Right then, remind me to send you the pics of the Alfas WHUPPING THE CRAP out of the BMW's at the BMW/Alfa Romeo clubs' annual roadrally... I also have similar vs. corvettes and various others, did I mention we Italians are positively fierce when it comes to driving? Or maybe your stupid English ass (or whatever you are) needs more proof (Whiplash much?)

Umm last time I checked ALL my mothers side is Italian, but thanks guidette. I'm not going to argue wth someone who has such little knowledge in this area. However on the phone I will waste a few minutes to help educate you. Whiplash:laugh: , see that was the german power that gave you that, also I guess you have a weak neck. Don't worry we can work on that:D BTW, what kind of car is ralph? thought so

Umm last time I checked ALL my mothers side is Italian, but thanks guidette. I'm not going to argue wth someone who has such little knowledge in this area. However on the phone I will waste a few minutes to help educate you. Whiplash:laugh: , see that was the german power that gave you that, also I guess you have a weak neck. Don't worry we can work on that:D BTW, what kind of car is ralph? thought so

Is Ralph fast? Yeah didn't think so.

I guess you inherited your dad's genes. Did that include shortness? Waaaaaaahahahahahahaa

Is Ralph fast? Yeah didn't think so.

I guess you inherited your dad's genes. Did that include shortness? Waaaaaaahahahahahahaa

:laugh: :laugh: your going to pay.

But no I only inherited this great personality and the money:laugh:

But you sure your mother didn't,umm you know, like sleep with the milkman, because you gotta be the tallest italian I've ever seen:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: your going to pay.

But no I only inherited this great personality and the money:laugh:

But you sure your mother didn't,umm you know, like sleep with the milkman, because you gotta be the tallest italian I've ever seen:laugh:

That was a pretty stupid comment. My mom is norwegian, that's why I am tall with blonde hair. DUH.

But the great personality I'll give ya, I mean, I know of few others who would put up with my shit and still take me out for sushi. High five on that one ;)

I thought it was a rabbit, I would have to say it's a female rabbit, hopefully it's not a gay rabbit

or cereal...wtf am I talking about? Gay Trix cereal?!?!? I need to get to sleep, 4 hours of sleep in 87 hours is wrecking havoc on me.