Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think of.... (female fashion trends)

happykittn

Originally posted by happykittn

......... butterfly backless tops?

..........rhinestone tops (a'la Joomi Joolz)?

..........split sleeve tops?

..........cowl neck tops?

..........those big ass rhinestone belts?

What do you think of some of the stuff this girl's got for sale?

Some funky & cheap tops, jeans, etc.

SO, Basically how everyone dresses at EXiT???? TACKyyyyy....Hate ALL those TreNDS... YuCK.....But that's just my opinion...I rather be an Trendsetter ...rather than a TREND Follower:) :)

Very true, glow...

I don't like the look of the butterfly backless tops myself. I got a Joomi top for Christmas, but I'm not really feeling the "wanna be one big rhinestone" deal. I love cowl necks, for the function... as for extreme trends, I usually pass on them and go with whatever's cute and comfy. Gotta pick up a few new suits for interviews soon... >o.O<

Very true, glow...

...and go with whatever's cute and comfy.

I agree 100%....

----COMFORT is very Impotant to me, and CUTE doesn't hurt:D :tongue:

----Also, Originality is also VERY Vital to me....BAsically if you walk into 5 different stores and you see the same tops and pants in all of them....thennnnnn.....YOU DON'T BUY!!! Thats why I hate shopping in MALLS....once you've been in one store, U've seen THEM ALL!!!!

butterfly backless tops?

^HOT!!!

rhinestone tops (a'la Joomi Joolz)?

^Reminds me of the latter portion of the 80's and foreigners in clubs... especially those fake versace rocking weirdos... i dont know some ppl can pull it off but rhinestone tops??? id pass.

split sleeve tops?

^HOT!!!

cowl neck tops?

^not sure what these are... are you reffering to those tops that look like the girls wearing a hoody backwards or the tops that its like a huge baggy turtle neck???

those big ass rhinestone belts?

^Yes... that and the thin belly belts that dont serve a function except draw attention to your beautiful stomachs... yes yes yes very hot!!!

......... butterfly backless tops?

like these..

..........rhinestone tops (a'la Joomi Joolz)?

yep

..........split sleeve tops?

ok personally i think these are played out...way played....thats just my opinion

..........cowl neck tops?

these are OK

..........those big ass rhinestone belts?

as long as they accent your shape and don't become the centerpiece of you entire outfit...then go for it.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

SO, Basically how everyone dresses at EXiT???? TACKyyyyy....Hate ALL those TreNDS... YuCK.....But that's just my opinion...I rather be an Trendsetter ...rather than a TREND Follower:) :)

i hate followers!!! i know a few girls that have NO clue about fashion and just buy whats "in". as soon as i see these girls wearing them, i REFUSE to wear it ever again.

i prefer buying timeless items and keeping them fresh by up-dating belts, boots, jewlery,jackets...etc. of course i fall victim to buying a few trendy pieces , but you gotta do it sometimes:D :rolleyes:

:laugh:

This reminds me of some of the stuff I have actually heard people say.

This chic I know was wearing a belt like that, i dont know why?, and some other random girl (who obviously knows nothing about fashion) comes up and says, "Are those your initials or something?" HAHAHAHA

And another time a girl friend of mine was wearing a split sleeve top (it was short sleeve) and this girl comes up and says, "excuse me, i think your shirt is ripped." HAHA absolutely CLUEless

:laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

LMAO... thats what i pictured when they said big rhinestone belts... lmao.. i saw it on ebay, and the two clicked together so i figured i post that ugly thing on here...

u r so full of shit! u know u liked that belt u label whore!!!;)

i am not gonna be a hypocrite and say i don't wear a lotta name brand clothes..some of which clearly state the designer...but i don't wear them for that reason...i wear what i like!! but some shit is straight up fucgly and people still rock it just because of the NaMe...some girls would go out in a potato sack if u cut some arm/leg/head holes and threw coach label on it!

Originally posted by misk

u r so full of shit! u know u liked that belt u label whore!!!;)

Label whore yes.... blind no... that is so cheesey... its cool with the just the letters, IMO, (i even own the belt with the D&G as the buckle) however with the rhinestones, and the sliver finish nah pass on that...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Label whore yes.... blind no... that is so cheesey... its cool with the just the letters, IMO, (i even own the belt with the D&G as the buckle) however with the rhinestones, and the sliver finish nah pass on that...

i was juuuuuusssssst kiddin silly!!!! i have no doubt about your fashion sense!!! muuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhh*:D

hmmmmm i rock all of it and im not scared to say i do...as for being a follower, ahem, that means everyone on this board is a follower to some extent, fashion starts from somewhere, even blue jeans and a tshirt was started somewhere as a fad, whatever and whoever wants to wear what, its their perogative..ciao

:bounce:

cd

:tongue:I enjoy comfort more anything. I can't see how girls can dance and "be cute" if they are worrying about a boob popping out or their crack showing. That's just plain tacky and looks trashy! We need to have a bit more respect for ourselves and our bodies. You can be tasteful, trendy and comfotable without looking like a video ho! :tongue:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by sprincess218

:tongue: I enjoy comfort more anything. I can't see how girls can dance and "be cute" if they are worrying about a boob popping out or their crack showing. That's just plain tacky and looks trashy! We need to have a bit more respect for ourselves and our bodies. You can be tasteful, trendy and comfotable without looking like a video ho! :tongue:

hahahhaa i agree...even though i push the envelope sometimes...i agree with you

:bounce:

CD