Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nitro449

what do all you sex freaks do

27 posts in this topic

I work at a place called Anacomp. (www.anacomp.com.)

Not my career job by any meams, but just something for now to pay my debt and bills.

I get so tired of explaining what Microfiche is. I was to hug anyone who knows so I don't have to go through the explanation. :)

I work as the editor of an academic journal my university publishes 4 times a year, and I'm a full time student majoring in international relations. My third year...God, it seems to take forever..and I still have to get through grad school...

Originally posted by origskeemr

COLLEGE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Don't know what college you go to, but college was the best time of my life. If college sucks for you, it's all down hill from there.

attachment.php?s=&postid=592020

Originally posted by deeprock

Don't know what college you go to, but college was the best time of my life. If college sucks for you, it's all down hill from there.

attachment.php?s=&postid=592020

NAH NAH YOU GOT IT WRONG COLLEGE GIRLS AND PARTIES=FUN...:cool: COLLEGE WORK, PAPERS, TESTS=SUCKS!!:mad:

Answer an automated set of questions from the Division of Labor over the phone every two weeks and pick a check out of my mailbox 2 days later. What a country!

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

I AM A DANCER:D :D

Oh hell yeah. When i met him and he told me he was a dancer I didnt believe him just because he looked kinda shy. But with that kute little body, kute ass, and gorgoues smile. Not to mention that little thing he does with his eyebrow(Mmmmmm).

Well in any case. After he picked me up from work and drove me home, I was curious to see what he could do. So i invited him up for a little while. And while I didnt get the full amount of lap I would have wanted. I got enough to make me cum on myself.

HAHAHAHAHHA!

I am really suprised he mentioned it out here. He used to be really shy about his dancing which is really good.