Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your Favorite vocal you hear in the clubs...gimmie a list

chosen1

Seriously...

Rapture was being played back in the beginning of the summer...

currently..Id have to say.......

33-Safe from Harm(only Dt plays it tho)

or maybe Silicone Soul-Right on!(Steve lawler mix)

or Dino Lenny- I feel Stereo(Mara remix)

Originally posted by DJMikeE

i dont think it is played out, yet....wait another month or two when it doesnt leave the radio......

I don't listen to the radio much, but that will surley be the nail in the coffin.

Andrea Brown, Trippin. I'm still feelin this one too.

DeLancey - That Look (Hani Mix)

K.O.T. - Finally (DT's Mix is hot)

I feel Loved - I know it's played but I still totally dig it. (DT's mix is the bomb, also Fafa Monteco Rmx is hot too - more trancey)

There are other vocals I would love to hear out but they're not played anymore so I didn't bother to list them. I kept it current.

PS: Hide you is another one that is beat to death imo. They've remixed this song everyway known to man.

Please keep in mind i'm not bashing those of you who love to hear it out. Thats just the way I feel about it personally.

Just wanted to add a song.. I haven't remembered hearing it out yet, but I would die if I did hear it.. Cuadro vs. Dominator: Summerbreeze (Fahrenheit 66).. dunno how old it is to be exact, don't give a fuck, it's my favorite right now, can't stop listening to it.. :D

Even tho it's hated by most at SF, I will never get sick of hearing those extended versions of In Your Eyes or Into You.. Those songs make my saturday nights.. .

Sweet Dreams (White Label, Moody I guess) is another one I love to hear when I go out, even tho it's ancient..

Kosheen - Catch (Gordon Kaye Vocal)..Feeling this now

Originally posted by tranza

Even tho it's hated by most at SF, I will never get sick of hearing those extended versions of In Your Eyes or Into You.. Those songs make my saturday nights.. .

unfortunately, i havent been to factory in what feels like years but im returning this sat..........does jp typically drop those every sat???