Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wigz

ashta

What about wigs?

I saw these girls at Spa on nye with wigs. What do you guys think?

They looked hot :flame:

Is this gonna be a new trend? I mean at least they didn't look like everyone else. hmmmm I thinking I'll get some red hair....

And I hate those bimbos that step on your toes witht her f***ing spike heals:mad:

But that's another story

I personally love when a girl wears a wig to the club or something. like maybe a red one with short hair only coming past the neck half way, and the front is cut straight across just over the eyebrows...doesnt have to be red, it can be any color, I think it adds a lot of personality to the girl / character she is for that night, kinda also makes her mysterious...I think:D

a couple of girls i used to see used to rock wigs when they went clubbing... like blues, yellows and other bold colors... it was sooo hot especially when we got back from the club... mmmmhmmmm... anyhoo (yeah i started to have flashbacks sorry) yeah i dont know if its a growing trend but be careful though some girls with wigs are guys... ouch! an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...

i like wigs and i wear them, also i put extensions (diff colors) in my hair, i like the different looks i can acquire without putting my hair through all the chemical processes..i think they are very sexy on certain women, though some can look trashy

:bounce:

cd

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bellaragazza

if your going to get into this wig business opt for real hair only. the synthetic kind tend to ruin easily and look fake.

another good idea is a half wig which you can just bobby pin to your natural hair securily. When you buy one proffessionally they match your hair color and whatnot so that it looks natural..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming you're talking about wigs that are obviously fake (otherwise how would you know that the women were wearing wigs?). These are nothing new in clubs; they can definitely be hot. Unfortunately though, for me it's not an option; my hair is too thick and rejects pretty much anything other than rubber bands...

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm assuming you're talking about wigs that are obviously fake (otherwise how would you know that the women were wearing wigs?). These are nothing new in clubs; they can definitely be hot. Unfortunately though, for me it's not an option; my hair is too thick and rejects pretty much anything other than rubber bands...

yep i have the same problem =(

my hair is long and kinda thick so when i do try and put on a wig u can see my hair underneath and it just does not look good.

Originally posted by romy20

yep i have the same problem =(

my hair is long and kinda thick so when i do try and put on a wig u can see my hair underneath and it just does not look good.

yeah same here too but i do have a hair fall (or extension) you pull your hair back in a ponytail and then you clip it onto that. except since my pony tail is thick too i make two pony's.

the way i looked at it i usually end up throwing my hair up when i go out but it looks like i ujust walked out of the gym. so with the hair fall/extension i dont have to fuss with it the entire night and it pretty much keeps/appears to be the sameas when you first walked out.