Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dimis Nightclub Wednesdays Cancelled New Party to be coming in weeks to come

Due to the owner of Dimis Nightclub being greedy. I have left the Wednesday Night Dance Party. A lot of drama cause this and here is the explanation.

The owner wanted to take half of the money made at the door when he didnt realize I had to pay out my djs and dancers.

The Garfield Council was threatening to Raid Dimis Nightclub because of all the contests there and owners support of underage drinking.

There will be a new party on Wednesdays in weeks to come just keep staying tuned to CP.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Due to the owner of Dimis Nightclub being greedy. I have left the Wednesday Night Dance Party. A lot of drama cause this and here is the explanation.

The owner wanted to take half of the money made at the door when he didnt realize I had to pay out my djs and dancers.

The Garfield Council was threatening to Raid Dimis Nightclub because of all the contests there and owners support of underage drinking.

There will be a new party on Wednesdays in weeks to come just keep staying tuned to CP.

Hey Stephen,

Another one bites the dust. Good luck with the next one.

the party is not CANCELLED, still there, new resident dj justin higgins, i just found out good friends of mine are running the party.

now steve just because you got fired or im sorry let go from the party, doesn't mean you have to make up lies.

now everybody, if you want to go to a good college party, i suggest going to dimis tonight, and every wedensday night for that matter.

i'll be there tonight, looking forward to it.

steve, obviously you look bad when you get let go from a party, but it looks worse when you lie about the party after the fact buddy.

no offense, but maybe you should change your promotional strategy then maybe you'll have a party longer than 3 weeks.

tonight should be great, i'll be at the corner of the bar all night with my greygoose & tonic by my side.