Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years At The Guv/drink/etc

Happy New Year to you too, I didn't go to Guvvie this year but went last year and it was the shit. Was it jam packed or what and how was Mark Oliver???? I did something low key but went to Comfort Zone for New Years Day, that place never disappoints with the music.

It was rammed, but not crazy like you couldn't move. Amazing night all around. Waited only 5mins outside, coat cheak 5 mins, party all night. Mark Oliver was fuckin amazing, music was good everywhere except the orange room, it was ok, but not my thing for new years. Everyone was still screaming Happy New Years at 6am......maybe it was only me.....I was fucked, great night though. How was comfort zone? alot of people?

BOLTS

Sounds like it was a good party, just like last year, was there a lot of kids there, I mean a lot of 19 year olds or was it a good crowd. Comfort was good, better crowd then usual and then there was the usuals, you know the peeps that you see there everytime you go, I think they have a bed in the back or something. Good party, but only a once in a while thing.

You know what I didn't noice the young crowd, to me it looked like everyone, was atleast 21-not sure though. No punks, the regulars were in the Warehouse.

A club should be opened called New Years-and every club night, there's the countdown and a big celebration, and everyone is trashed like New Years. Fuck sounds good to me!

BOLTS