Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've always wanted to...

dcsglow

eat a girl out, when she is in the doggy position, but her breasts are on the bed, and her ass is stuck in the air, and im under her on my back, and her pussy is just touching my mouth...:tongue: that or her again doggy and me just burrying my mouth in her. what do you guys like, and girls what do you prefer...

also, this one too...i wanna have her on the couch or bed i guess, like missionary, but her legs are over my sholders, pussy right up at my mouth and she's leaning with her shoulders to balance herattachment.php?postid=586991attachment.php?postid=586991

Originally posted by dcsglow

eat a girl out, when she is in the doggy position, but her breasts are on the bed, and her ass is stuck in the air, and im under her on my back, and her pussy is just touching my mouth...:tongue: that or her again doggy and me just burrying my mouth in her. what do you guys like, and girls what do you prefer...

also, this one too...i wanna have her on the couch or bed i guess, like missionary, but her legs are over my sholders, pussy right up at my mouth and she's leaning with her shoulders to balance herattachment.php?postid=586991attachment.php?postid=586991

ummmm... yeah... when can we schedule a meeting??? *drip drip* :hump:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

ummmm... yeah... when can we schedule a meeting??? *drip drip* :hump:

lol, just tell me when and where babe...but let me warn you...once i start going...that is after i tease the hell out of you (kissing and licking your inner thighs, only sometimes to kiss you know what:tongue: ), that you then just have to shove me in your excuse my french...pussy THAT IS WHERE I DON'T STOP...I CAN GO ON FOR ASLONG AS YOU CAN STAY AWAKEattachment.php?postid=586991