Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any other guys like shopping with girls?

I like shopping with girls for some reason. Whether its for me or them. The hottest shit for guys usually starts off from a girl's clothing line anyway. Anyone else like this or am I just fucked up? I think its good to get a woman's opinion on a shirt or whatever as well (as long as their honest with you.)

Got to love shopping with girls. One reason is that when you try on clothes they do give you an honest opinion. Second reason is you giving your opinion on there clothing( Victoria's seceret:D ) Although sometimes the boyz can be better b/c you don't have to wait to try shit on. Most of the time I just buy the stuff and if it fits fine if not I give it away or return it..

Originally posted by dgmodel

I love shopping with girls...

however if im going shopping for myself... then i go alone...

I hate everyones 2cents... this that the other thing... gets in the way of you buying what you really want... just my opinion.

Seriously- if you go alone, you can get in and out....no hassle! Get the girls opinion later and then return everything that doesn't work.

I tend to go shopping with girls more then by myself...you have to find the right girl to shop with though...some will browse around for hours and hours looking at the same shirt in like 5 different stores...its rather boring but the opinion can sometimes save you from a fashion nightmare

Originally posted by joeygk

Seriously- if you go alone, you can get in and out....no hassle! Get the girls opinion later and then return everything that doesn't work.

I dont return, I bought it for a reason... thats it... if noone likes it fuckem theyre not wearing it... I am... as for in it out thats the way to be, the more time you spend in there the more time you buy shit on impulse and crap you dont need... im still eating this 10 foot candy necklace i bought for no reason... oh well...

I luv taking a guy shopping with me...I can not only get my opinion but one of the male sex as well....so now their r both sides tellin me I look hot...but I can only shop with a guy that's a clothes whore too bc I can't hearing that I've been in one store too long...i'm done when I'm done dammit!

Personally, it don't matter for me. I'm very picky when it comes to buying clothes. So I don't really need anyone else's opinion. But if I really really can't decide, I ask some hot girl working in the store if it looks good. HAHA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Before I put up the pic that was actually on another post... So I am not trying to steal a joke... There are only 2 females that I know that I would not mind shopping with... One of them is brutally honest and also hates shopping so I know she will be in and out of a store just as fast as me... The other is my Ex- Girl. Not that I would shop with her now. Obviously we are no longer together. But she knew the size... The style and everything else that I liked. So it was like. Ok you go get me a few shirts... I will get the pants etc etc etc... And we met up on line and I never had to worry about what she got... I knew I would like it and that it would fit... But with any other female... And no offense to the ladies... But let the picture explain it all... BELOW...