Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many guys on the board are bi?

synderella420

Originally posted by synderella420

Well I wouldn't consider you Bi because you find another guy attractive....

I mean guys who actually have both relationships with guys and girls...

I can find other girls beautiful and I am not bi...

Strictly dickly...:D

Yeah, I feel the same way. How come it's ok for a girl to say another girl is pretty but most guys wont say if another guy is good looking? I think that is so stupid.

Originally posted by synderella420

Well I wouldn't consider you Bi because you find another guy attractive....

I mean guys who actually have both relationships with guys and girls...

I can find other girls beautiful and I am not bi...

Strictly dickly...:D

I also stated that from experience guys are not from me... I know I am not bi just because I find them attractive, but I also don't consider myself bi and I am experienced in all genres of sexuality.

Originally posted by jimk29

I also stated that from experience guys are not from me... I know I am not bi just because I find them attractive, but I also don't consider myself bi and I am experienced in all genres of sexuality.

Oh so you have had an experience with a guy before??

There is something so fucking Sexxy about a guy that is so comfortable and secure that he can openly admit something like this.

MUAHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to all of you that can cum here and admit what you like or tried.

Originally posted by chula22

There is something so fucking Sexxy about a guy that is so comfortable and secure that he can openly admit something like this.

MUAHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to all of you that can cum here and admit what you like or tried.

shit i quoted myself...:rolleyes:

pm me babee...

Originally posted by chula22

i agree. bi guys are very hot. watching 2 guys would be so sexy. and joining in has been my fantasy for a while.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

YOu know you want him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL......

hellz yeah....We all feel the fire burning between the two of you..... :flame: Just admit it...

**thinking....wondering if DG has any of this "privacy" with him and apples on tape**:love:

Originally posted by bkissa

i agree. bi guys are very hot. watching 2 guys would be so sexy. and joining in has been my fantasy for a while.

ugh...i think im gonna :puke:

im not anti gay or whatever...IMO, do whatever you like, but actually seeing images of it makes my stomach queasy....

BG