Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scottyskribz57

Don't you hate when plans get broken....

7 posts in this topic

I mean especially when you really care about the person, and you havent seen them in a while, but then all of a sudden you dont hear anything from them and you can't get in touch with them to find out what's going on. I really hate that, especially when it happens like 3 consecutive times one right after another.

-Scotty-

Originally posted by scottyskribz57

I mean especially when you really care about the person, and you havent seen them in a while, but then all of a sudden you dont hear anything from them and you can't get in touch with them to find out what's going on. I really hate that, especially when it happens like 3 consecutive times one right after another.

-Scotty-

sounds like a big jerk to me

i'd be glad to get rid of them, and move on

Originally posted by glowdancer

sounds like a big jerk to me

i'd be glad to get rid of them, and move on

Hellz yeah I def agree with you girl...

People like that are a waste of time...

Even if you care about them they surely dont care about you to at least give you a cancellation or let you know what is going on..

Well I cant say they dont care because I dont know the situation but thats how I would feel..

I wouldn't wait on them anymore because if they see you keep caring they can take full advantage of you..

Originally posted by djmoonshine

... sometimes things are beyond someone 's control...

and why are you posting about it here anyway, other then the fact that you know she's gonna read it?? :blank:

exactly:rolleyes:

That was exactly why I posted it here, I wanted her to know how hurt i was, and I wasn't sure when I was going to get to talk to her again.....I had no idea what was going on, and I was hoping that she would see this and talk to me, and it worked..........:)

-Scotty-