Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Dont Understand Some Virgins??

bluegirl

Originally posted by gmccookny

To be a virgin doesn't necessarily mean:

B) you don't like sex

People who practice virginity, in my opinion, are very strong willed individuals.

well... lol, of course it doesn´t mean virgins don´t like sex... cause they have no idea how it feels... besides what other people told them so they can´t make a judgement at all. and as you may now, perceptions differ :)

about people practising virginity being strong willed individuals... well... thats like an ethopian saying "we don´t need to have those fancy cheesecakes, we have our rice and that is enough for us".

of course they have no idea of how cheesecake actually tastes, smells, etc.. they only know what people told them about it.

what WOULD take strong will instead would be eating one peace of the cheesecake, tasting how good it actually tastes and then denying to eat the rest of it...

of course, if you would take an INCREDIBLY good tasting cheesecake it would be much harder and almost impossible to resist eating the rest (especially if NO ONE would find about it).

hehe btw i hope you can follow my twisted train of thought ;)!

okay, now if we take THAT back to virgins holding back have strong willpower...

i come to the conclusion that those that don´t go all the way, but do have makeout sessions, oral and the rest actually have a strong willpower not to go all the way when they are ALREADY horny...

while the girls that hold back TOTALLY (meaning hardly kissing etc) do not need so much willpower cause they don´t even REALLY know the feeling of getting (physically) turned on by a guy.

BUT if you present the INCREDIBLY good tasting cheesecake (=a guy that can REALLY turn her on and make her incredibly horny) that makes it IMPOSSIBLE for her to resist she WILL give in.

i think that many girls that save their virginity but are doing lots of other sexual stuff are in essence screening for the perfect LOVER not always the perfect love...

hehe how small does that post make my dick now? ;)

Originally posted by tastey

what WOULD take strong will instead would be eating one peace of the cheesecake, tasting how good it actually tastes and then denying to eat the rest of it...

of course, if you would take an INCREDIBLY good tasting cheesecake it would be much harder and almost impossible to resist eating the rest (especially if NO ONE would find about it).

okay, now if we take THAT back to virgins holding back have strong willpower...

i come to the conclusion that those that don´t go all the way, but do have makeout sessions, oral and the rest actually have a strong willpower not to go all the way when they are ALREADY horny...

while the girls that hold back TOTALLY (meaning hardly kissing etc) do not need so much willpower cause they don´t even REALLY know the feeling of getting (physically) turned on by a guy.

BUT if you present the INCREDIBLY good tasting cheesecake (=a guy that can REALLY turn her on and make her incredibly horny) that makes it IMPOSSIBLE for her to resist she WILL give in.

i think that many girls that save their virginity but are doing lots of other sexual stuff are in essence screening for the perfect LOVER not always the perfect love...

hehe how small does that post make my dick now? ;)

Well, all im going to say in counter is that i fit in that "makeout but not all the way camp" ;)

I may not know what SEX is like, but i know A LOT of the other things that go with it, and im pretty dang happy and excited with all of those associated things. And, if i may be a bit immodest, all the girls that i have been with have felt pretty dang smurfy :)

And i know sex will be there when im ready for it. It will just be with someone that im ready to share those kind of feelings with and be ready to devote that much of myself to.

In a way, i feel that people who DO have lots of sex eventually get desensitized to it, and rely on other stimulants (or partners) to satify their drive. This is where Will Power comes in to play.

( i also know this as a FACT, bc i read an article of Peter North, and he said he's almost unable to sustain an erection, and doesn't get turned on anymore)

Also, being a virgin, there is that much less of a chance to sleep around, since they don't.

;)

i agree with the will power thing... virgins who dont have intercourse but enjoy the pleasures of other things... need a LOT of will power. but the whole idea of practicing oral sex... etc yet not having intercourse really shouldnt be all that confusing.. its a persons beliefs... their reasons for abstaining (in their own definition of the term) have a lot to do with spirituality and morality that theyve been brought up with... and raised to respect. not saying that people who do have sex dont have morals or values.. and ill never question the fact of why people DO have sex like some people question why virgins dont. given certain situations i might question it but that again comes from my value system.

bottom line is... virgins or ... those of us who do not engage in intercourse, have our reasons why. deep inside, we know exactly why we wait. whether it be b/c we're afraid of getting pregnant, dont think we'd enjoy it :blank:, just dont want to, dont think we've found the right partner yet... dont feel comfortable... because we think it might be safer... or just because mommy and daddy told us not to until we get married... it doesnt matter. its personal. and unless it affects u personally... i dont think its fair to ask why.

why do people care whether or not people decide to retain their virginity...they should be able to say they are proud to be a virgin...if anything, i think they deserve some respect for their decision to not fuck anything and anyone at the drop of a hat. not to say everyone else does. but it's smart, your chance of getting an STD, being pregnant (reasons stated above), and others are less...

i have to laugh when people say what if you are not sexually compatible with the person you're going to end up with...sex i think is something that takes practice, techniques, etc to learn and enjoy... after all, who wouldn't want to try to make it better and who wouldn't enjoy learning how to "get it right"....?

cheers to all the virgins...:D:clap: