Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fierydesire

Chillin in the Nude!

17 posts in this topic

Anyone else like to prance around their home nekked when no one is around? I love it. Maybe I am sick in the head..But I love walking, sitting here at the computer nekked, just about doing everything nekked....;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I LUVS BEIN NEKKED!!!!! I liek to chill after a shower and "air dry"....I'll do my hair,makup, eat, play on cp, play with myself ;) If I could...I'd be nekked ALWAYS!!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not toally naked unless I'm with someone else and we're lounging together but definitely a men's dress shirt or a tank and undies and flip flops soooooo comfy anyone know someone who's renting an apartment? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Funny, you were asking for them a week ago.

hehe..you know I want that sexy, sweet, luscious greek body;) for my sexual pleasure :hump:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

hehe..you know I want that sexy, sweet, luscious greek body;) for my sexual pleasure :hump:

You know what they say about Greeks.......or is that just what you say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by klohe

I LUVS BEIN NEKKED!!!!! I liek to chill after a shower and "air dry"....I'll do my hair,makup, eat, play on cp, play with myself ;) If I could...I'd be nekked ALWAYS!!! :D

i hate puttin on clothes right after the shower!! i almost always blow dry/iron my hair nakie....actually i get like completely ready and the clothes are the last thing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by snoozi8

not toally naked unless I'm with someone else and we're lounging together but definitely a men's dress shirt or a tank and undies and flip flops soooooo comfy anyone know someone who's renting an apartment? lol

thats one of the hottest things ever, my ex used to have one of my big shirts and shed always wear it around without anything else and id be like :eek: :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

Anyone else like to prance around their home nekked when no one is around? I love it. Maybe I am sick in the head..But I love walking, sitting here at the computer nekked, just about doing everything nekked....;)

*drool*

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djjonstephen

You know what they say about Greeks.......or is that just what you say?

Well its Fiery, um....believe me I know what they say about Greeks....;) Hmmm, boy can they work it...:hump::tongue: So when is our is session!!!!:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have so little opportunity to wander around naked, since i have roomates...but when they are both away for an extended period of time, i am always naked!

...my place is all windows...maybe i should get blinds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes, If I'm up late...and no one else is up, i turn on my Xmas lights surrounding my turntables...and spin im my room but motha fucking naked.:tongue: it makes me spin better...i dunno everything...flows better...hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it. When I wanted a nude tan I went to a nude beach which was pretty cool except there were more gays then heterosexuals. I'm not gay, but I definitely proved myself unhomophobic as I did have a conversation with a nude gay guy (after I put my shorts back on).

Now I tan at a tanning salon... hahaha

If you like being naked alone, try it in public. It takes guts the first time. It was definitely an experience though. I would do it more if there were more heterosexuals. I can't really deal with the gay thing.

I started sleeping naked a few months ago and find it much more comfortable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I *love* hangin out nekkid - completely unrestricted, completely vulnerable...it's beautiful. :grin:

But sleeping naked...oh my. The absolute fucking best. Especially if it's cold out, and I can snuggle under a lot of covers with a boy. It doesn't stay cold for long...we always heat up *real* quick. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0