Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slyonspromos

Blowjob? Getting Eaten out? or Sex? which one do u prefer

12 posts in this topic

OH, this isn't even a question, c'mon guys and girls you know me...If I was ever on Death Row...(never going to happen but, hypathetically) and I could get one last meal...It wouldn't be Mama's steak and cheese sub, or spaghetti...!attachment.php?postid=586991:tongue:

Originally posted by dcsglow

OH, this isn't even a question, c'mon guys and girls you know me...If I was ever on Death Row...(never going to happen but, hypathetically) and I could get one last meal...It wouldn't be Mama's steak and cheese sub, or spaghetti...it would be a certain CP members nice, wet...pussy!attachment.php?postid=586991:tongue:

curious as to what board member you are speaking of.. :confused::D

my fire's burning low as my song grinds out on the radio, i just want to move you slow and low and shoot my eight ball in your corner pocket hole, "life's a gas" or so its seems you know i blow a fuse when you come in my dreams, i've got this fear no kiss can cover i know we need no help to hurt each other, if 6 were 9 i'd lose my mind i go crazy for you all of the time little motorhead don't you whine there'll be some peace at the end of the line, if six were nine if 6 were nine, demolition delicious-don't listen-don't hate sex- like a shot of speedway methadrine coming on like a hot-head machine she's my teenage dream-

mmm, subliminal. yeaaaah.

anyone who gets the song id wins... i dunno... a cookie.

Depends on the mood, blow job..if im to tired or too wasted, sex if im hyper and raging with hormones, eating a girl out if i wanna feel like the man cause i can make her cum a million times, just hope i dont hack up a hair ball..(trim ladies please:puke:

Originally posted by smash247

Depends on the mood, blow job..if im to tired or too wasted, sex if im hyper and raging with hormones, eating a girl out if i wanna feel like the man cause i can make her cum a million times, just hope i dont hack up a hair ball..(trim ladies please:puke:

damn, power to the people...keep up the good work my brotha