Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this a freaky or just friendly scenario?

heretic909

Ok, so on NYE after my set, one of the other DJs gave me this lapdance even though her husband was sitting right next to me and didn't seem to mind. I was rolling, people were having fun, so whatever.

Then last night they both showed up at the club I was spinning at and then she asked me to come back to their place afterwards to watch movies. So I went and watched a couple of movies (which was awesome, I might add, since they have a big screen tv with this incredible surround sound system). Her husband went to sleep while she and I sat on the bed watching movies. Then around 9am I was getting tired and thinking about going home, but she tells me to lay down next to her. So we end up going to sleep with her laying in between me and her husband. Nothing happened. We woke up, she asked if I was going to be at this other club this coming week, and then I went back home.

So are they just friendly people, or do you think there is some agenda I should be concerned about? They both know that I have a g/f and they know that she is in Europe for the next five months. I'm just trying to make some sense of this.

Originally posted by heretic909

Well the girl is hot. Never had an interest in guys, though, so I'm not sure what constitutes 'hot' in that area. They're both the tattooed and pierced type.

I didn't do anything cause I have a g/f.

Thats respectable..at least your a faithful b/f;)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Never double-teamed?

I dunno, seems like a lot of couples are always trying to get w/ me and my girl. Shit went too far a few years back with this other couple, and it kinda ruined relationships and everything, so my g/f and I really haven't let anyone else into the mix since.

Originally posted by heretic909

I dunno, seems like a lot of couples are always trying to get w/ me and my girl. Shit went too far a few years back with this other couple, and it kinda ruined relationships and everything, so my g/f and I really haven't let anyone else into the mix since.

I was talking about two guys on one girl

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I was talking about two guys on one girl

That pretty much turns my stomach just thinkin about it. But who knows. My g/f has only been gone for a week and a half, and I have no idea how desparate I'm gonna be by March or April. This situation really sucks.

Originally posted by flying_high

oh sweetie...I so feel for you. Your girlfriend hasn't even settled in on the other side yet...and you're already getting those offers here.

Hope things will work out and you and your baby will be strong enough to get through the next 5 months.

:)

Yeah, she called me Friday and said they just left Switzerland and are in Germany now. She didn't remember the name of the town, but she said that from her hotel window she has this view of a castle that's all covered in snow. Damn, I wish I could be there.