Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
az-tec

Klohe

9 posts in this topic

Did I meet you on NYE at Vinyl??????

for some reason it just hit me that I think i met you with Transcend...in the back chill out room.

but IM not positive...the whole night is a drunken blur...lol

let me know if u remember cause I aint positive...:worry: :worry: :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by az-tec

Did I meet you on NYE at Vinyl??????

for some reason it just hit me that I think i met you with Transcend...in the back chill out room.

but IM not positive...the whole night is a drunken blur...lol

let me know if u remember cause I aint positive...:worry: :worry: :grin:

Was that you that took a piss in the corner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Was that you that took a piss in the corner?

hahahhahahha

nah...

but i didi feel the need to relieve myself on the back left Speaker...;)

j/k

Jon....when we gonna chill again brutha?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by az-tec

hahahhahahha

nah...

but i didi feel the need to relieve myself on the back left Speaker...;)

j/k

Jon....when we gonna chill again brutha?

We'll def chill again soon.

How could we not? We go to the same places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to know IM not losin my mind....lol

Klohe..well it was a pleasure to meet u, and next time Ill stick around for more than 6 seconds:)

Jon...no doubt, hit me up on AIM sometime....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by az-tec

Klohe..well it was a pleasure to meet u, and next time Ill stick around for more than 6 seconds:)

Jon...no doubt, hit me up on AIM sometime....

Thats not what your girl says.

LOL........I'll talk to ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by az-tec

for some reason it just hit me that I think i met you with Transcend...in the back chill out room.

hey buddy spell my name right or pay the price ! :mad:

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0