Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone else an mp3 addict??

pangelid

Originally posted by christop

man, i need a new fuckin hobby!!!lol....

hahah...its crazy addictive. I dl like thirty songs, zip thru them w/winamp [barely listening], and then spend hours renaming everything that I barely listened too. I'll be lucky if I listen to a track more than three times...

i used to like sports....now i can't get my fat ass off this chair away from my mp3z....i don't know what the frik happened.....hahaha

HAHAH, yea i hear that, i gotta go through my hard drive and delete all the mp3s i don't want cause i'm runnin out of room on my hard drive.....Just a question for all the people that burn their own cd's wit all the mp3s they get...How many cd's have u burned for your self over the past year...For me its been 115....lol..not to mention all the cdz i burn for my friends.thats fuckin nutzzzzzzzzz.....

Originally posted by italianchris19

6000 mp3's and growing each day

6000 .mp3's? Damn I thought I was bad and I only have about 800 or so. In those 6000 .mp3's do you happen to have Jonathan Peters - Whats Up (4 Non Blondes Remix)?

I had it about 16 months ago, but it got deleted.