Clubplanet Nightlife Community

omg its freezing

chynado11

i need warmth, i am being a couch potatoe today, or should i say glued to my puter screen doing massive research, well ok im posting but you know :laugh: whats everyones plans for tonite? hey malanee whats the bedtime for tonite ;)...cuz im gonna be their with you (fellas, and no not in the same bed the same time)

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by malanee

10pm sharp - I gots to get my beauty sleep - chu know? :laugh:

I just emaile you a pic of me and Katie, let me know if you get it!

beauty sleeeep hahaha..ready for this weekend is more like it...

alright girl..i got it thanks hun :)

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

i need warmth, i am being a couch potatoe today, or should i say glued to my puter screen doing massive research, well ok im posting but you know :laugh: whats everyones plans for tonite? hey malanee whats the bedtime for tonite ;)...cuz im gonna be their with you (fellas, and no not in the same bed the same time)

cd

Can anyone spell potato the right way? Damn you guys are idiots. But if you need warmth, maybe you should get your lazy ass up and do some exercises or at least turn up the heat. Since when do you and malanee sleep together?? DO you have any pics of that?

Originally posted by pgiddy

Can anyone spell potato the right way? Damn you guys are idiots. But if you need warmth, maybe you should get your lazy ass up and do some exercises or at least turn up the heat. Since when do you and malanee sleep together?? DO you have any pics of that?

potatoe, potato...sorry it was a typo ppiggy..o shit did i misspell that too

cd

It's ok I accept your apology chynaho, damn typo chyndo, but just don't let it happen again. Thanks

just because maybe HO seems to be in your vocabulary, its not in mine or in my name...what the fuck is a pgiddy anyway?? listening to rap and wanna be a white boy rapper?/ ;)

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

just because maybe HO seems to be in your vocabulary, its not in mine or in my name...what the fuck is a pgiddy anyway?? listening to rap and wanna be a white boy rapper?/ ;)

cd

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, awww are you bitter today? umm pgiddy would happen to be my initials, yes listen to rap occasionally, no definitely never had and never will have intentions of being a white boy rapper though. Could it be that time?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::blown: BTW, whats a chynado11?

WHAT THE FUCK YOU IDIOT, DID I NOT LECTURE YOU FOR LIKE A HALF HOUR THE OTHER DAY CAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS COULDN'T PLURALIZE THE WORD POTATO?!?!?!! *beating head on wall* You can stop acting all high and mighty now, your secret is out.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

WHAT THE FUCK YOU IDIOT, DID I NOT LECTURE YOU FOR LIKE A HALF HOUR THE OTHER DAY CAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS COULDN'T PLURALIZE THE WORD POTATO?!?!?!! *beating head on wall* You can stop acting all high and mighty now, your secret is out.

hahaha vixen please do tell more.....(evil grin)

cd