Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chynado11

solo action or duo

20 posts in this topic

I posted this on the NYC board as well, how many do you prefer to dance by yourself or with others, esp when they wont scram outta your way, do u continue to dance with them and not mind it, or do u need ur space? i prefer solo action hahaha or with someone that knows what the fawk they are diong

:bounce:

cd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends! If someone can fawking dance their ass off and we're on the same wave length - COOL! But sometimes I just want to be in my own world. Just me and the DJ - you know?

What about you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

solo. too often friends, acquaintainces, etc. want to talk on the dance floor and ruin my experience with the music.

that's what the sidelines are for. you can talk there.

out,

judson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Depends! If someone can fawking dance their ass off and we're on the same wave length - COOL! But sometimes I just want to be in my own world. Just me and the DJ - you know?

What about you?

i dont like no booty shaking shit...i like the guy to gimme my space, sometimes i just wanna break it down lol lol, so move back boys cuz deelish is here hahahhaa ;) malanee you know how we do

:bounce:

cd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

i dont like no booty shaking shit...i like the guy to gimme my space, sometimes i just wanna break it down lol lol, so move back boys cuz deelish is here hahahhaa ;) malanee you know how we do

:bounce:

cd

yeah, i second that chynado11 can really light the dance floor on fire....anyway the question, yes it depends, maybe at the beggining I like to start dancing with the group of people I'm with, but after a while if the music is good, or if the vibe is good, hell I could care less, I can go on dancing on my own all night long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends, sometimes solo, sometimes with someone, but every once in a while, its nice to enjoy a build-up, and just as it explodes, end up dancing with a group of ppl (strangers and friends alike).

Most of the time I bounce like a blind monkey with arthiritis...so its hard for someoone else to dance with me! :D:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by raver_mania

Most of the time I bounce like a blind monkey with arthiritis...so its hard for someoone else to dance with me! :D:laugh:

bwahahahaha!!!!!

ITS ALL THOSE red bulls & vodka's you drink before hitting the club, if not you'd probably dance as swiftly as Fred Astaire

:D:laugh::D:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by raver_mania

Depends, sometimes solo, sometimes with someone, but every once in a while, its nice to enjoy a build-up, and just as it explodes, end up dancing with a group of ppl (strangers and friends alike).

Most of the time I bounce like a blind monkey with arthiritis...so its hard for someoone else to dance with me! :D:laugh:

Somewhere. out there, a blind monkey with arthritis is REALLY offended! :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

i prefer solo action hahaha or with someone that knows what the fawk they are diong

Obviously you should have as much space as you need to shake your ass and bounce those tits. Sometimes I'm spending too much thought trying to remember how I even got there to actually try to dance with someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Def solo. There have been like 3 guys in my entire clubbing career that have actually been able to keep up with me and I can't stand it when some asshole is trying to grind on me on the house floor... wtf did you get lost little hip hop boy? For real though most of the time having to tailor your moves to someone else isjust infuriating and it takes away from the experience. I usually shoo people away and get dirty looks from them for no reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

I posted this on the NYC board as well, how many do you prefer to dance by yourself or with others, esp when they wont scram outta your way, do u continue to dance with them and not mind it, or do u need ur space? i prefer solo action hahaha or with someone that knows what the fawk they are diong

:bounce:

cd

here, here! No chumps need apply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chynado11

exactamente chica :laugh:

:bounce:

CD

Oh, Geezus. We've got the HWA (pronounced "highway") crew on CP (Ho's With Attitudes). Check the attitudes at the door, ladies, cause there ain't room on the dancefloor for your big egos. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No big ego's here, but have you ever had man walk up behind you and start bumpin your ass like a dog in heat? Or a guy start dancing in front of you with his hands flying around like he's swating flys? If you can dance good and can give me my space at the same time, then you can dance with me all you want. Just my opinion, but to each his own....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i like to dance by myself. well, mostly with a group and we form are own little circle, and nothing else in the club even matters. and when someone is feeling it, they can get in the center and we can cheer them on. but i left those friends like that in nc , so im hoping that we all can get together like that. its hard to dance with a girl, most of them cant dance that fast and they fuck up the whole rotation. so its best to give each other space, go in for a quick second and then hop out kinda like double dutch, you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0