Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
princesslolita

*My little bet *

5 posts in this topic

Everybody knows how much of a crackhead I am, lol .. But serious college starts the 14th for me , and my b-day is in April.. I told myself I'm not going to roll until April.. Now who actually believes I can do this... If I loose the bet I owe everybody who went in the bet a pill , lol ... First I was a dust bunny, then I started rollin' to much ..Which is worst,I think a etard. Don't tell me to go back into rehab again cause rehab is for quiters.

This should be on the drug board, I mean Substance Board, now if you said how much you want to bet that you will stop performin oral sex, well then maybe I would bet wit you :tongue:

No offense, but the bet is silly. If it means something to you, then you should be doing this by yourself, for yourself, with no strings attached.

Good luck with it though. Mmy NYE resolution was to not munch pills for one year. By the time the year is up, Im sure I wont even go back. My brain is much more beautiful then the temporary euphoria that a substance can bring.

~kAt~

Originally posted by misskittie

No offense, but the bet is silly. If it means something to you, then you should be doing this by yourself, for yourself, with no strings attached.

Good luck with it though. Mmy NYE resolution was to not munch pills for one year. By the time the year is up, Im sure I wont even go back. My brain is much more beautiful then the temporary euphoria that a substance can bring.

~kAt~

THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL WORDS!;)