Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot celebrity sighting

entheogen8

There I was on 3rd and 48th, and I spy this cute looking blondie girl. I see her profile as I approach, and I think 'damn' that girl looks like Kelly, and sure enough, I get close enough to see that it is Kelly Ripa. Oh, my god...she's so fucking hot. I just wish that it wasn't winter and she didn't have on that coat. Unfortunately, I had to run, otherwise I'd have pimped her right out from under her husbands nose. She was talking to him at the time, looking for a 'fuckin starbucks'

:cool:

Thats one good thing about my job is that there are two radio stations in my building so I always get to see/meet some cool people. Last week the Wu-Tang was hanging out in the lobby, looking all sorts of fucked up... I got to meet Wyclef and I must say that he is a very nice guy.

Oh man Wutang you lucky guy I loooooveeee Method Man!! One time me and my ex were shopping in the Vill and some guy was just saying how he just left the store!! I dragged my man through the whole Vill frantically looking for him lol!! But no freakin luck sheesh betta luck next tiime!!:(

I did meet little kim in the vill in these freaky sex store tho let me tell you that girl is beautiful in person!!

Originally posted by roninmess

I see mad celebritys... Maxwell was in my store once, um, THe baldwins always shop in the woodbury commons, um who else, NY Ranger Adam Graves(san jose sharks now), um many more. Methond man is always up here too.

I am running up there to see meth dammit !!!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by smash247

who the hell is kelly ripa

From "Live with Regis and Kelly."

I've seen Madonna at my old gym (World). Montel Williams worked out there also. I saw Matt Dillon down in Miami with three women on his shoulder, all while he was dating Cameron Diaz. I met Method Man down at Liquid in Miami. I also met Air Jordan, Ron Harper and Scotty Pippen down at the University of Miami gym, where they were working out the day before a Miami Heat game. Oh and I saw, but did not meet, Alonzo Mourning at a drug store. He was buying CoolMint Listerine.

Originally posted by klohe

I saw Michael Bergen @ Roxy back in the day...OMFG...I practically had to be dragged away by my sis or risk being arrested for molestation :tongue:

klohe that guy is amaaaaazing! :jawdrop::heart: lol how did your sis restrain you?? omfg unbelieveable...

hmm not really hot, but i saw betsey johnson (wacky clothing designer) walking out of the 34th st. sephora. i ran up to her and said hi. i think she thought i was nuts. she seemed cool tho. oh and i saw kyia from real world hawaii on the N train once. she was a chubby lil thing.

about 2.5 years ago i was dancing in VIP at Life (with my girl) and a crowd was moving through. after a couple of big guys walked by, a womanalmost walked in to me then gently moved her hand from my shoulder down my chest across my waist to my package. i pulled away as if to protest (remember my girl was there) and when i looked at her i saw the pony tail and double slit skirt. It was Mariah Carey. I was like do you know who that was........and my girl was like I know - she was not pleased. ha ha ha

i have met a lot of celbs but no one really HOT...well john stamos when i was little...and davey jones! LMAO!! anyways...point of my story...a friend of mine was in a club out in vegas and carmen electra was there...she started talking to him and the people he was with and invited them up to vip....turns out though she was more interested in the girl he was with then him!!!;):D

Originally posted by misk

i have met a lot of celbs but no one really HOT...well john stamos when i was little...and davey jones! LMAO!! anyways...point of my story...a friend of mine was in a club out in vegas and carmen electra was there...she started talking to him and the people he was with and invited them up to vip....turns out though she was more interested in the girl he was with then him!!!;):D

haha... omg if Carmen Electra hit on my GF i would be the happiest man in the world... but if she did anything thats grounds to lace her out lol bring it Carmen im not afraid of you!!!

Originally posted by mssabina

klohe that guy is amaaaaazing! :jawdrop::heart: lol how did your sis restrain you?? omfg unbelieveable...

hahahaha....she grabbed me by the arm and DRAGGED MY ASS AWAY!!!! Kinda embarrasing, but not as much as being ripped off of his dick ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by jimk29

Thats one good thing about my job is that there are two radio stations in my building so I always get to see/meet some cool people. Last week the Wu-Tang was hanging out in the lobby, looking all sorts of fucked up... I got to meet Wyclef and I must say that he is a very nice guy.

hey i think i work like two bldgs down from you! on hudson street right? did you see the cars outside afterwork last night!

hey khloe. two Bergin things for ya....

my old boss went to UCONN with Michael Bergin. MB was the RA for his dorm. imagine having him as your resident assistant?

and actually i am friends with Michael Bergin's "stand in" from Baywatch Hawaii. He (bergin) doesn't really party that much anymore cuz he (bergin) has a wife and kids now.