Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Leaving Cp...and Going To Another Home

dcsglow

JIMI! Cosa stai dicendo? Pensi prima di parlare eh? You're not goin ANYWHERE. We all call Shady gay and PGiddy stupid and Vic a spic and hell, me and Chyna are hoes, and we're not goin anywhere! So what's all the packing for a little teasing? C'mon killer, git yer ass to the meetup and bring some goodnatured sarcasm :D

Originally posted by chynado11

hey kuro just because i look better than yo baby momma coughbjorkcough...doesnt mean you have to hate...

:rolleyes:

:bounce:

CD

Bjork is my true love. Mistress Barbara is my baby's momma. I'm not hatin'. The last thing I want is to be on your bad side.

Jimi your just mad cos you missed all the naked women! I told you to call me [even though your too young to get in] :P Really though, everyone was ready to go to Bertucci's until I told them it was in Springfield!

Now as for pictures, I got some too! I forgot my dig cam at home or else I'd be putting them up now (wait till I get home!) Malanee I have some good ones of you pretty plastered, and vixxen I can repost the near nekkid Halloween pics! Tonight I will bring the camcorder so I can start my own online "business."

Guest jroo

i'll help you with that, seriously we should put up a webpage, of our pics, that would be phat as hell. hell, we could probably get business cards and start our own little dancers and dj's for hire. im gonna have to check you out shady, sounds like you can spin, from the way everyone is talking.

Originally posted by jroo

i'll help you with that, seriously we should put up a webpage, of our pics, that would be phat as hell. hell, we could probably get business cards and start our own little dancers and dj's for hire. im gonna have to check you out shady, sounds like you can spin, from the way everyone is talking.

don't let it goto his head...

naw im kidding, he's good as shit, i didnt think he was gonna be that good! i was amazed how he used the mixer...shit was dope.