Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Leaving Cp...and Going To Another Home

dcsglow

Originally posted by dcsglow

don't let it goto his head...

naw im kidding, he's good as shit, i didnt think he was gonna be that good! i was amazed how he used the mixer...shit was dope.

yeah, shady is very good @ dj'ing, really knows his shit, i dunno if y'all remember the guy that spun after shady @ malanee's place, that kid is also very good, they should team up and see with what shit they cand come up with. I bet it would tight.

Originally posted by crownroyal

No prob man, you're cool as hell and I am in awe of your art. Ya'll have to see his stuff, it is AMAZING.

likewise in the coolness, bro. thanx for taking a glimpse into what i do, much appreciation for that. i'll give you and mento a call soon to see what you two are up to. peace out.

Originally posted by malanee

Hey Shifter! It was nice to finally meet you in person! Sorry I was too crunked up to make any decent conversation! :tongue:

no prob, babe. we all had an awesome time and i was pretty gone myself and was only seeking to keep moving, cos you know how much Satoshi ruled. we'll see more of eachother, i am sure - through email, im or in person for that fact. it was a pleasure to meet you also...