Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bodi

Music to screw to....

12 posts in this topic

Originally posted by ibclubbin

ill bring the music, you bring the screwdriver and screws and we can screw ALL night baby....:laugh:

BG

should u be bringing the screw driver?? :confused: :confused:

:idea:... :eek: ... :puke: LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ibclubbin

ill bring the music, you bring the screwdriver and screws and we can screw ALL night baby....:laugh:

BG

:laugh: hahahahahahah sounds like a plan!!!! but sextacy's right- shouldn't you already HAVE the screwdriver????:confused: unless there is something you are not telling us ibclubbin... that's it forget it I will NEVER go see you spin at queens now... j/k :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats the last time i ever try to be funny!!!! it always blows up in my face...

ill bring the screwdriver, screws, and music....

you bring the redbull and xenadine cause im gonna wear you out!!

starbyte, platinum tuesday..be there ;)

BG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ibclubbin

thats the last time i ever try to be funny!!!! it always blows up in my face...

ill bring the screwdriver, screws, and music....

you bring the redbull and xenadine cause im gonna wear you out!!

starbyte, platinum tuesday..be there ;)

BG

LOLOLOLOL i luv having u on the boards bro...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by StArBrYte

:laugh: hahahahahahah sounds like a plan!!!! but sextacy's right- shouldn't you already HAVE the screwdriver????:confused: unless there is something you are not telling us ibclubbin... that's it forget it I will NEVER go see you spin at queens now... j/k :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ibclubbin

thats the last time i ever try to be funny!!!! it always blows up in my face...

ill bring the screwdriver, screws, and music....

you bring the redbull and xenadine cause im gonna wear you out!!

starbyte, platinum tuesday..be there ;)

BG

:laugh: awwwww ibclubbin you ARE funny... ;)

I would LOOOOOVE to go to Patinum Tuesday but I have to work....:( I heard last night was completely INSANE though... I have got to make it over to that place!!!!! I want to go this coming Friday for Tsettos... now THAT is going to be sick!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0