Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Puerto Ricans in tha houuuuuse!!!

cintron

I was all over the place. Highmay, I counted more perfect women then i could believe. Damn, coming back to NY is so damn depressing!

I was in Bayamon for most of the break, took a lil' trip to Rio Piedras and Dorado beach, then i hit up Caguas, Ponce and went for a nice hike in the Yunque for a day. Got laid once. It was incredible but beaches aren't the best spot for it. you get so much sand in your ass trying to do the deed.

Anyways... yeah Puerto Rico was SICK! And the new year's celebration was NUTS! People invite you into their homes whether they know you or not and there's so much rum and music going on down there....

damn. I'm still in awe of my own heritage :)

Originally posted by cintron

I was all over the place. Highmay, I counted more perfect women then i could believe. Damn, coming back to NY is so damn depressing!

I was in Bayamon for most of the break, took a lil' trip to Rio Piedras and Dorado beach, then i hit up Caguas, Ponce and went for a nice hike in the Yunque for a day. Got laid once. It was incredible but beaches aren't the best spot for it. you get so much sand in your ass trying to do the deed.

Anyways... yeah Puerto Rico was SICK! And the new year's celebration was NUTS! People invite you into their homes whether they know you or not and there's so much rum and music going on down there....

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAD THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE...WHICH I USUALLY HAVE WHEN I GO THERE:( I HAVE FAM IN CAUGAS, CAYEY(SP), AND SALINAS(SP)... DAMN YOU GOT LAID, I NEVER GOT LAID IN P.R. YOU JUST MADE ME DEPRESSED:mad2: DID YOU GO TO ANY CLUBS CAUSE THAT IS WHERE MY FUN HAPPEN...THE GIRLS DRESS SO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D NOW I WANNA GO:mad:

Originally posted by cintron

i am beyond jealous.. haven't been back "home" in about 2 years... :(

that's awesome that you were there for new years...

:laugh2: MOFONGO!!! that's hilarious that you have that in your sig!!! :grin: