Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Jimi Dziuban is missing!

georgeacasta2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg. jimi is in his room. his turntables r in front of the mirror so he can watch himself while he spins. in highschool he lifted in front of the mirrors too cuz he's so vein. it's ok though cuz i wish i had his skills and style and only me, him, and andrew can make all 4 girls we chill w/cry in one night

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

We at clubplanet our very thankful for Dj Jimi Dziuban's recent dissappearance.

If there is any information leading to the individual reponsible for Dj Jimi Dziuban disappearance please notify Clubplanet so the person responsible for his disappearance can be rewarded.

attachment.php?s=&postid=614799

ya, and where is your picture? ...yah, that's what i thought.

and one more thing...what the fuck is up with your walter mercado icon, ewww.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Poor, Jimi-Jack. I think DC's gonna have to reprezent and kick some Miami ass.

1) I'll start by saying that George Acosta was so 20th century. C'mon. Let's get over the fairy shit. I know Miami embraces the gay fluffy stuff, but let's get a little more intelligent with our music selection.

2) WTF is up with Florida breakbeats? That's the most god awful shit I've ever heard. Again, Florida seems to be stuck in a time warp. That shit was cool back in the early 90's. But Nu-Skool's where it's at now. Get out of the sun for a little bit and hop on the today train.

3) HAHAHA, Dolphins got their asses KICKED by Baltimore! But, then again, I guess we've come to expect that from them. I mean, when have the Dolphins NOT been one and done in the playoffs recently. Maybe they should stop wearing those faggoty ass teal pants. Oh, wait. That's right. Miami embraces the gay fluffy fairy shit. I forgot. I guess it's representative of the people.

4) Miami Sound Machine? Gimme a fucking break.

5) Miami Vice? Gee, thanks guys for making us suffer that gay fluffy pink t-shirt and blazer look for so many years. Great contribution to society.

6) University of Miami? Well, I guess all the drugged out thugs have to get an education somehow. I'm actually glad they won the National Title. At least this way, we know the football players won't go out and kill somebody for another year.

:D;):D;):D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

1) I'll start by saying that George Acosta was so 20th century. C'mon. Let's get over the fairy shit. I know Miami embraces the gay fluffy stuff, but let's get a little more intelligent with our music selection.

2) WTF is up with Florida breakbeats? That's the most god awful shit I've ever heard. Again, Florida seems to be stuck in a time warp. That shit was cool back in the early 90's. But Nu-Skool's where it's at now. Get out of the sun for a little bit and hop on the today train.

3) HAHAHA, Dolphins got their asses KICKED by Baltimore! But, then again, I guess we've come to expect that from them. I mean, when have the Dolphins NOT been one and done in the playoffs recently. Maybe they should stop wearing those faggoty ass teal pants. Oh, wait. That's right. Miami embraces the gay fluffy fairy shit. I forgot. I guess it's representative of the people.

5) Miami Vice? Gee, thanks guys for making us suffer that gay fluffy pink t-shirt and blazer look for so many years. Great contribution to society.

6) University of Miami? Well, I guess all the drugged out thugs have to get an education somehow. I'm actually glad they won the National Title. At least this way, we know the football players won't go out and kill somebody for another year.

Shady, either your planning on not going to the WMC or you dont give a fuck. Im sure if this gets posted in the Miami board a lot of Miami people will be itching to greet you if you go to WMC.

Now this is a classic, all are very good points.:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

Shady where's the love?

I had a great time in DC last month.....everyone I meet was really cool!

FYI- you got to get past all the "fluffy fairy" shit if you want to experience the blinder that is Danny Tenaglia's "be yourself party!"

Just making observations, is all. :D

Just making observations, is all. :D

The sad thing is you were right on the money.........

UM- has way too many thug football players rolling around in range rovers bankrolled by the University.

and

Miami Sound Machine.........I've only been living down here a few years, but damn they worship Gloria Estefan! What was her last hit........Dr. Beat???? :rolleyes:

Shadygroovedc >For the record, I think Jimi is pretty funny. Jimi has a knack, for bringing attention to himself. In my book there is nothing, wrong with that. Anything GA2 did, was out of pure fun. Which I'm sure Jimi can appreciate.

I not quite sure when you last visited South Florida. Judging from you post; obviously not to recently. The Miami Music Scene offers a little bit of everything from Salsa and Meringue to Deep Soulful House. There is a reason the Winter Music Conference, is held in Miami, and it goes far beyond the sunny weather. Miami is a gateway to Americas, and has uniqueness in itself.

Having been born and raised in New York, and having traveled around the world. I can appreciate what Miami offers. Miami is not perfect, but believe me neither is DC.

I hope your post is just, your humorous perception of Miami. I encourage you; to visit Miami with the rest of the DC Crew for WMC. At the end of the day, it should be the music that brings us together. Everything else seems far less relevant. :)

Sobeton

Originally posted by sobeton

Shadygroovedc >For the record, I think Jimi is pretty funny. Jimi has a knack, for bringing attention to himself. In my book there is nothing, wrong with that. Anything GA2 did, was out of pure fun. Which I'm sure Jimi can appreciate.

I not quite sure when you last visited South Florida. Judging from you post; obviously not to recently. The Miami Music Scene offers a little bit of everything from Salsa and Meringue to Deep Soulful House. There is a reason the Winter Music Conference, is held in Miami, and it goes far beyond the sunny weather. Miami is a gateway to Americas, and has uniqueness in itself.

Having been born and raised in New York, and having traveled around the world. I can appreciate what Miami offers. Miami is not perfect, but believe me neither is DC.

I hope your post is just, your humorous perception of Miami. I encourage you; to visit Miami with the rest of the DC Crew for WMC. At the end of the day, it should be the music that brings us together. Everything else seems far less relevant. :)

Sobeton

It's all in good fun. I'm of the dish it and take it variety. So you give and take a ribbing. It's all good. I have nothing against Miami. Except the cheesy Florida breakbeats and fairy trance. But I've been there a few times in the past few years, and love the town. :D

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Hey guys, I have this same thread open on the miami board. If your going to do some miami bashing do it on the same thread on our board. Trust me.......we will do the same.

...what's that GA...your a bitch? oh yah, and where's your picture?

so when's the dc/miami meetup during the conference?

oh and shady...at least the fins make it to the playoffs. granted we stink it up every year, but that's much more than i can say about the skins. spurrier? good luck.

and don't hate the canes just b/c they're on top. get used to it.

as for music, miami shouldn't be categorized under trance. we had one dj to make it big in that genre and now everyone thinks miami is trance central. quite the contrary - here you find ALL styles in one place. now the breaks...ok...it needs to progress a bit. i've been waiting for nu skool to hit down here but it doesn't seem to happen.