Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Im listening to Elements....

ibclubbin

And Im wondering when a song like this comes out, does anyone even know how good it is? Years later, this song is still revered as one of house music's most famous songs.....but the question is, when Danny was dropping it as a new song, did people go as nuts to it as they do when they hear it now?

BG

. . prolly not . . . I've found that it takes time and placement to turn a track into a classic . . . The delivery has to be on . . so the pressure is to insert the song at the peak of the set, wich, in turn, neccessitates a good set buildup to get the party going in the first place . .

. . If the setup is there, the mixing is on, and the progression hits, then at peak, when the DJ throws that special record, everyone will be listening . . . hence, classic . . .

. . another aside . . . There are quite a few tracks that I have passed up at the record store and later cursed myself about cause I didn't realize how special they were. . . I used to go rekkerd shopping with my old roomate, who had been partying longer than me . .. He'd pick out cuts and hand me copies and I'd listen then pass . . . He'd be like : "you're gonna regret it . . " . . and I'd never listen . . . Well . . needless to say, after spending years finding some of those pressess that I could have had on the original release date, I'm a VERY careful listener now at the store . .

HI

Like Ronalds said this came out when Danny Had his recidency at the Tunnel Back in the day, However this song didnt have that much energy, it was rather more relaxing than anything. But when danny used to drop Chiapet "tic tock" and MIKE "clubphase" thats when the place erupted. Those are true Tunnel Classics.

Mane

That was always his first track after Steven Zor got off (For about a month or so anyway).. My all time favorite was Turn Me On.. Things he would do to that song, then he did his D-Tour Groove Mix and would play em togather...

Remember when he use to drop Monk-E-Dreams and Deepest Jungle and Psykofuk! I could go on for days.. Danny was definitely the motherfucking man.....