Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why would a woman "fake" an orgasm?

djmikedr

1. If he just isnt working it right and I am getting tired so I fake like I came so he gets the hell off of me already.

2. If for some reason I get totally unturned on and just cant cum and I am just getting frustrated and tired.

3. Most of all to make my baby feel good that he made me cum cant let him go out thinking he isnt the man :rolleyes:

The only reason I could think of would be so the guy wouldn't feel bad about not getting you off...

But like I've said in the past, people really need to learn that sex is supposed to be about mutual pleasure and generally having fun... it shouldn't be some ego-booster where the guy feels he's scored some goal by getting the woman off...

With that said, I'd never fake it. So when I'm screaming and clawing at a guy's back, telling him to "fuck me! fuck me! fuck me!"... well, he can rest assured that it's 100% genuine... ;)

Originally posted by synderella420

1. If he just isnt working it right and I am getting tired so I fake like I came so he gets the hell off of me already.

2. If for some reason I get totally unturned on and just cant cum and I am just getting frustrated and tired.

3. Most of all to make my baby feel good that he made me cum cant let him go out thinking he isnt the man :rolleyes:

same reasons

Originally posted by synderella420

:laugh: that would be my #1 reason too ---- sometimes these guys think their the shit and you think they can work it and its the complete opposite.........

thank god it hasnt happened a lot.......i cant deal with bad sex

Sometimes I'm just not feeling it no matter what he does and if I tell them that they would just not understand it and think if they do something different it would be better...sometimes I'm honestly just not feeling anything..thats the only time I would fake it

Originally posted by court877

Sometimes I'm just not feeling it no matter what he does and if I tell them that they would just not understand it and think if they do something different it would be better...sometimes I'm honestly just not feeling anything..thats the only time I would fake it

QUESTION THAT DOESN'T PERTAIN TO TOPIC? WHERE IN JERSEY YOU FROM??? PASSIAC IS WHERE I ROAM:D

~~1 to make the guy feel like he did the job right sometimes u just cant come but ur still satisfied no sense making him upset

2 TO MAKE IT STOP!!!!! he is soooo bad u just want him to get off u

3 some guys get turned on by the moaning so they start doing it better and then u may actually get a real one

Originally posted by court877

Unfortunately I live in Nutley now, Im from bayonne though

me too Court! Glad I'm not the only member of the Ginny Town Watch on here....Maybe I'll see you at the next town meeting...

By the way....I fake it because none of you pricks have been man enough to ever give me one.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by apotheosis

REMEMBER:

Woman fake orgasms... but

Men fake whole relationships! hahahahahaha

BWAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh:

We don't fake relationships...we just like to spread our love and affection - to different states, area codes, countries...etc...