Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who agrees that Tony Draper

gravity

...in fact, I think Draper and JP should tag team @ the decks on Sound Factory Saturdays.

Who can dislike Draper's flawless mixing; I can't remember the last time I've heard him trainwreck. And the tracks he plays... always on point, always fresh...wow. Uncomparable.

:tongue:

Originally posted by gravity

Um, no. Its not a joke...I've been going to the place YOU know as VInyl since the NASA parties...do you even know what the fuck I'm talking about. And lets see, the wonderful Body and Soul parties which really put Vinyl on the map. So, now that we're past that, I'll say it again, Tony Draper is clearly the most eloquent, skilled, and technically sound dj in NYC and possibly the world...I think he deserves a residency in a place as legendary as Vinyl...he would do that place justice... His saavy mixes and excellent track selection is far superior to anything that Danny can dream of...

bro.you're comparing 2 dj's that are on completely 2 different musical levels. Draper plays something...that in my opinion isn't music. Danny Tenaglia.....deep..funky..techy..tribal...shake your ass...no cheese...HOUSE.

i think Draper deserves a residency at your local auto mechanic...cause his sound is equivalent to that of a car alarm.

gravity,

i have been noticing that in each thread you create, you cannot help but to attract the ones that catch your drift and the ones that don't..

i am completely confused in identifying the CPers that truly do agree with you and those that truly understand your drama-initiating @ss. ;)

you're too much. :heart:

Originally posted by kitty19

gravity,

i have been noticing that in each thread you create, you cannot help but to attract the ones that catch your drift and the ones that don't..

i am completely confused in identifying the CPers that truly do agree with you and those that truly understand your drama-initiating @ss. ;)

Thanks...its fun every now and then...but then you get "creative" morons like this...

http://vipguestlist.ync.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=010124

Originally posted by kitty19

gravity,

So true.. SO TRUE.. :D

should replace JV at Roxy. Clearly, there is not a DJ in NYC that can come close to Draper's track selection and mixing ability. I even think that he has a chance to take over Danny's spot at Vinyl in the next few months. Danny obviously can't hold a candle to Draper... Does anyone else agree?

JACKASS

should replace JV at Roxy. Clearly, there is not a DJ in NYC that can come close to Draper's track selection and mixing ability. I even think that he has a chance to take over Danny's spot at Vinyl in the next few months. Danny obviously can't hold a candle to Draper... Does anyone else agree?

I have to disagree here. Ive only been to roxy once and that was last night the 25th and Ive been to exit many times. JV has maddd skills, his music hits hard and is much cleaner than drapers. As I found out last night what people say around here about JV is true, JV can hold sh*t down. But I still think the guy wit the hardest beats is Tony Draper, he just needs improvement.

As for danny i dont know about him---->:D

Doesn't it suck playing to a room full of children who can't possibly appreciate what you do?

I believe thats the reason hes ripped apart the way he is, I wont say the whole club, but a good majority of the club wouldnt care who was spinning, shit the guy on the roof selling burgers has no clue who tony draper is...lol :laugh:

After laughing so fu*king Hard...

First of all I have nothing against Draper... I don't start that kind of drama... But one thing I do know is that Draper is not half the DJ that Tenaglia is. You put Tenaglia in any venue in NYC or anywhere for that matter and boost the price. You will fill the club in no time. Every night Vinyl is packed... Back in the day when Danny was at Tunnel it was packed... When Danny goes to Montreal ( STEREO ) It is sold out in less than a day. Do you have any clue how many people actually fly out of NY when Danny spins at such venues in MIAMI... LA... MONTREAL... Etc... Etc... How many albums does Tenaglia have out... How many does draper have out. How many songs has Tenaglia Remixed for all sorts of artists. How many has Draper... There is no contest...

I really hope that was just a bullsh*t post just to start drama... Because if not... I think you need get your facts straight...