Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting to know you....

malanee

I just realized that I really don't know a whole lot about most of you. I mean, I know Shady and Kuro like to grind poor innocent girls and Vic likes to bake cakes and wear ladies underwear, but what about the rest of you?

What else are you passionate about besides music/clubbn'/dancing?

Oh and keep it clean you dirtbags!

Here's the list of other things I love to do:

1) Read

2) Paint/sketch

3) Make/design my own club gear

4) I love good food and wine

5) Rollerblade - does anybody else do this? I'm looking for someone to go with!

Originally posted by malanee

I just realized that I really don't know a whole lot about most of you. I mean, I know Shady and Kuro like to grind poor innocent girls and Vic likes to bake cakes and wear ladies underwear, but what about the rest of you?

What else are you passionate about besides music/clubbn'/dancing?

im wearing my new pair of VS I got over the weekend, nice and satiny :D

other than being open on the underware selection and subscribing to Martha Stewart and loving to cook its reading good literature, watching movies (like going to Visions), working out, travelling, watching sports on TV, walking, and soon to be spending excess time studying for the fuckin' GMAT and getting my lame ass back into school, 'cos VS is expensive shit.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Hey, what happened to the wine party?

It was too tough to organize around the holidays. Maybe that would be a good one for February?

Would anybody around here be up for a wine and cheese party? And that's "wine and cheese" NOT "whine and cheeze"....

1. Snowboarding (steep and deep, not that that ice pipe crap).

2. Mountain Biking

3. Hiking/rock scrambling

4. Reading

5. Sleeping

I've started wakeboarding, but that whole not owning a boat thing makes it hard. It's alot of fun though.

Also enjoy:

Watching soccer (don't get to play much anymore).

Drinking :tongue:

Cooking

Since I gave up skateboarding, I avoid "pavement" sports like roller blading. Just too painful (though I do own a crazy pair of roller blades!).

It was too tough to organize around the holidays. Maybe that would be a good one for February?

Would anybody around here be up for a wine and cheese party? And that's "wine and cheese" NOT "whine and cheeze"....

Beer and nachos?

i haven't posted in a while so i think i'll give my two cents....

1) mountain biking and working on my bike

2) road biking (sucks in the winter tho)

3) girlfriend - i have to consider this an activity 'cuz so much damn time is spent on her (though i'm not complaining)

4) going out to places other than clubs - 'cuz baltimore basically only has a bar scene

I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that my non-club/non-music interestes make me loo like a huge fucking geek. And I don't grind girls at clubs, Malanee (unless there's reggae playing and they give me the come-grind-me look). I just grin at them stupidly like I'm on drugs or something and tell them how beautiful they are.

Originally posted by Kuro

I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that my non-club/non-music interestes make me loo like a huge fucking geek. And I don't grind girls at clubs, Malanee (unless there's reggae playing and they give me the come-grind-me look). I just grin at them stupidly like I'm on drugs or something and tell them how beautiful they are.

*lol* My bad! I wanna know what your other hobbies are!!!! I promise not to laugh...too hard! :laugh:

Let me guess: Computer games, Anime - am I close?

*lol* My bad! I wanna know what your other hobbies are!!!! I promise not to laugh...too hard! :laugh:

Let me guess: Computer games, Anime - am I close?

those two are among them, yes. Did I ever show you the anime chick I have tattooed on my arm?

Guest jroo

i like, chilling, laughing, sports, computers, beaches, games, movies, cars, streetracing, eating, i too want to start wakeboarding, i did it once, and it was awesome, im working on getting a boat, i like to do anything, just ask me, and im sure that i'll do it, even if it causes pain, do any of you skydive? i want to get back into jumping, hey, let's all go base jumping!!

well when im stressed i go and play the piano and work on music in the studio

-abstract painting

-sewing and making clothes

-diong my hair in wild styles hahahaha

-shopping

-travelling and meeting other people

-dining out and giong to the spa

-promoting parties

-acting and modeling sometimes if time permits

and last but not least

drink to get drunk and party like a rockstar :D

:bounce:

CD

This is a good thread and since I have heard a lot of things about Malanee from A1, I will give my .02.

Outside of work and clubbing I am an avid runner, doing anywhere from 15 to 20 miles per week. I enjoy reading, reading the Fellowship of the Ring now, before I see the movie. Hiking when weather permits, and skiing when weather permits (steep, hard and fast, and I am not talking about sex). I am kind of a work aholic, not be choice but my job needs me to be around a lot at this time of the year. Oh yeah, and I love to cook! And as a side job I am a photographer for a nightlife magazine here in Boston, getting to go out to most of the clubs for free and meeting people, how can you go wrong!

This will be a fun thread to read, about other people.

Jessica

Originally posted by jroo

...i like to do anything, just ask me, and im sure that i'll do it, even if it causes pain, do any of you skydive? i want to get back into jumping, hey, let's all go base jumping!!

Pain's ok as long as it's worth it. I want to try skydiving (tandem-jump first probably), but haven't found anyone else interested. Maybe this spring or early summer.

Also like white water rafting, class IV+ only though. Anything less than that is like sitting in a bathtub.

Originally posted by crank47

Pain's ok as long as it's worth it. I want to try skydiving (tandem-jump first probably), but haven't found anyone else interested. Maybe this spring or early summer.

Also like white water rafting, class IV+ only though. Anything less than that is like sitting in a bathtub.

Nothing wrong with a bathtub! Especially if it has some jets and a little bubble bath! :D

Guest jroo

Nothing wrong with a bathtub! Especially if it has some jets and a little bubble bath! :D

do i hear another meetup being planned???

Originally posted by jroo

as long as it takes

Might take you a few hours :tongue: LoL!

A lil bout me;

1)hacking for the .mil (*nix, c++, elec. warfare)

2)Surfing (when on Wesside)

3)Producing (Reason, Acid, Pro Tools)

4)Tivo modifications (bash prompt, network, ppv hack)

5) cking mentobento