Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting to know you....

malanee

Originally posted by crank47

Pain's ok as long as it's worth it. I want to try skydiving (tandem-jump first probably), but haven't found anyone else interested. Maybe this spring or early summer.

Also like white water rafting, class IV+ only though. Anything less than that is like sitting in a bathtub.

went on a class III, damn friggin' thing is fast, some dude broke his ankle and another chick almost got swept away by the current, but a rather enjoyable experience

for the less intense, tubing is also fun, just sit on a tube and go down the whole river while drinking beer and getting drunk, did it through part of the grand canyon,and it was fun

Originally posted by vicman

went on a class III, damn friggin' thing is fast, some dude broke his ankle and another chick almost got swept away by the current, but a rather enjoyable experience

for the less intense, tubing is also fun, just sit on a tube and go down the whole river while drinking beer and getting drunk, did it through part of the grand canyon,and it was fun

The rapids out west are said to be friggin' INSANE. I'd love to get out there and give them a try.

Originally posted by crank47

The rapids out west are said to be friggin' INSANE. I'd love to get out there and give them a try.

hell yea, one of the best trips you will ever take, not only the rafting, but all the wacko's out there add to the excitement

DCsGLOW likes to:

1. Pretend that he is good at spinning (makes him feel good)

2. McDonalds is a miracle to me, nothing better then two McChicken Sandwhiches for $2.09

3. Computer Graphics / Web Development (using Photoshop / Illustrator / Go Live / Image Ready)

D. Haning out just chilling, drinking, socializing

5. I used to skateboard and skate (rollerblade) tons..not to much any more. Hockey too.

AND...

G. When no one else is up at my house usually like 2 or 3 am, there is this box under my bed that has pink high heels, and fishnet stalkings in it. i put those on, eat jello, watch tv, and pat my crotch, while listening to whitney houston body guard 8 track sound track in my headphones.

Originally posted by dcsglow

G. When no one else is up at my house usually like 2 or 3 am, there is this box under my bed that has pink high heels, and fishnet stalkings in it. i put those on, eat jello, watch tv, and pat my crotch, while listening to whitney houston body guard 8 track sound track in my headphones.

Whoa! I thought I was the only one... :D

Originally posted by crownroyal

A lil bout me;

3)Producing (Reason, Acid, Pro Tools)

I got a copy of Reason last month and I've been using it non-stop. I haven't used Pro Tools. I like Acid a hell of a lot, too, but I doubt we're talking about the same kind of acid loopy.gif.

5) cking mentobento

Having met Mentobento this past weekend I can safely say that this is a far, far, far better interest than any of my current hobbies.

i used to do a lot of computer graphics when i had the class w/jimi, but not as much anymore. i used to try to skateboard too but i'll never be as good as i was in middle school. vic about skydiving... i'm prolly gonna be doin it next summer cuz i get to go to airborne school once i take up my rotc scholarship. and jimi isn't joking about the high heels and crotchless panties. andrew bought us all matching pairs. j/k

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vmisglow

i used to do a lot of computer graphics when i had the class w/jimi, but not as much anymore. i used to try to skateboard too but i'll never be as good as i was in middle school. vic about skydiving... i'm prolly gonna be doin it next summer cuz i get to go to airborne school once i take up my rotc scholarship. and jimi isn't joking about the high heels and crotchless panties. andrew bought us all matching pairs. j/k

hey, leg, keep your feet and knees together. and get your head out of your 4th point of contact.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Kuro

Make sure not to bring a watch, time keeper.

hell yeah, thats what im talking about airborne. and hey, dont let you dingle dangle drag in the dirt, pick up that sucker and tuck it in your shirt.

VIXEN

1) Is a yachtie, yes I admit it, I am one of those yuppie children that grew up charging thousands of dollars in chipwiches for my friends at the yacht club snack bar after swimteam practice, and cruising to the vineyard.

2) Is a dancer. You guys knew that. I spend many hours a week at dance practice or just fawkin around in the dance studio choreographing and rechoreographing rapture like 1,000 times (or my living room with the DTGU cd, right Chyna?)

3) Spends too much on club clothing

4) Loves to drive and will do it for hours and hours just cruising random parts of Long Island if you don't stop me.

5) Does about a thousand other miscellaneous things: crew when i'm at home with my sculls, i play flute, piccolo, piano, and yada yada yada....