Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One of my friends banged a stripper last night

magilicuti

We met her at sound factory last weekend. Well he noticed her from the Lace strip club on rt 46 west. She was so hot I had to push her away from me when we were dancing, maybe I was just bugging out from the x but I don't know. We went over to the strip club yesterday to meet her and ask her to come to SF for jp's bday, she had other ideas for my friend. Luckly my other friend came over to chill with us and I left with him. He got home at 10:30 this morning.

I am still speechless

my brother has been goin with a stripper for the longest..she's just like any other woman to me..

to me what would be impressive would be fuckin a congress woman or somethin like yeah i just fucked christie whitman and blew my load on her ass

most of the time, the only difference between a stripper and your average woman you meet anywhere is that a stripper happens to take off her clothes for $$$ (they also usually keep weird fucking hours as well). Strippers have this mythic appeal to just about every man who has never dated one. once you have, you realize quite quickly that they are just regular people like you and i who happen to take off their clothes for a living. it can even get....(dare i say?)...boring. once the novelty wears off (read: 3 weeks of hanging at the club with her till 4 AM, fucking like maniacs till 8 AM, and sleeping till 2 PM), it's like any onther realtionship with any other woman...just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by vision

my brother has been goin with a stripper for the longest..she's just like any other woman to me..

to me what would be impressive would be fuckin a congress woman or somethin like yeah i just fucked christie whitman and blew my load on her ass

Why would you want to fuck her?She's so damn ugly :puke: